Michaderm Natural Night Moisturizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Michaderm Night Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Michaderm Natural Night moisturizer US $54 for a 1.8 oz. tube, is a moisturizer that soothes and replenishes your skin’s moisture and nutrient content while you sleep. Although it may not be suitable for oily skin.
This product is brought to you by Michaderma, a skin care label manufactured in the USA. Michaderma first launched its line up of products suited for babies with eczema. The label specially caters to addressing the specific requirements of very itchy and very dry skin by providing formulations that rehydrate the skin, restore the skin barrier, and deliver a calming effect to various forms of skin inflammations. The company has since also expanded to the formulation of adult moisturizers and sunscreens.
Michaderm Night Cream :Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s moisture content.
- Improve natural hydration mechanisms to keep your skin from drying out.
- Tighten your pores to help keep moisture in as it also facilitates barrier protection repair and refortification.
What Are The Ingredients In Michaderm Night Cream?
- Lecithin: A powerful emollient that dramatically delivers an instant moisture boost to relieve your skin from dryness.
- Chamomile recutita (Matricaria): It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm skin irritations which, in turn, evens out your skin tone and promotes a brighter overall complexion.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: It is a rich natural source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which help deliver a soothing effect on skin as it aids in rebuilding your skin’s resilience to make it better capable of resisting multiple external causes of skin damage and aging.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: It closely resembles your skin’s natural sebum, it is easily absorbed and assimilated by your skin to support cellular level mechanisms that facilitate skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
How To Apply Michaderm Night Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use Michaderm Night Cream as part of your evening routine, applying the product only skin that has been cleansed, toned and thoroughly cleared of impurities.
- The manufacturer recommends to use it 2 to 3 times weekly only for oilier skin types, and morning and night for very dry and sensitive skin,
Benefits Of Michaderm Night Cream
- Michaderm Night Cream is free from parabens, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, drying alcohols, steroids, heavy metals, and other harsh chemicals.
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple skin benefits.
- This product absorb well in the skin. Although there are not many reviews online to back this claim.
Disadvantages Of Michaderm Night Cream
- This product is not suitable for use on oilier skin types, and acne-prone skin.
- Michaderm Night Cream reviews from independent sources are rare and provide very little to no information about users’ firsthand account of this product’s performance.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- It may cause breakouts due to coconut oil.
Does Michaderm Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Michaderm Natural Night Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones.
- Increased risk for breakouts due to silicones and coconut oil.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to lecithin and sodium benzoate, both of which may react with other ingredients to produce carcinogenic by-products.
Final Verdict: Michaderm Natural Night Moisturizer
Michaderm Night Cream will undoubtedly rehydrate very dry skin. However, there are a number of components in this cream that can build up on the skin and cause infections. Definitely, this cream is not for everyone.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."