Michaderm Natural Night Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Michaderm Night Cream Overview:
Michaderm Natural Night moisturizer US $54 for a 1.8 oz. tube, is a moisturizer that soothes and replenishes your skin’s moisture and nutrient content while you sleep.
About Michaderm Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Michaderma, a skin care label manufactured in the USA. Michaderma first launched its line up of products suited for babies with eczema. The label specially caters to addressing the specific requirements of very itchy and very dry skin by providing formulations that rehydrate the skin, restore the skin barrier, and deliver a calming effect to various forms of skin inflammations. The company has since also expanded to the formulation of adult moisturizers and sunscreens.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s moisture content.
- Improve natural hydration mechanisms to keep your skin from drying out.
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels by delivering Vitamins C and E.
- Deliver corrective functions to photodamaged skin.
- Tighten your pores to help keep moisture in as it also facilitates barrier protection repair and refortification.
What Are The Ingredients In Michaderm Night Cream?
- Lecithin: A powerful emollient that dramatically delivers an instant moisture boost to relieve your skin from dryness.
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria): It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm skin irritations which, in turn, evens out your skin tone and promotes a brighter overall complexion.
- Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil: It revitalizes your skin by delivering a significant amount of antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids that enhance your skin’s natural healing, repair, and recovery processes.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: It is loaded with essential fatty acids that help facilitate skin healing at significantly faster rates.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: It is a rich natural source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids which help deliver a soothing effect on skin as it aids in rebuilding your skin’s resilience to make it better capable of resisting multiple external causes of skin damage and aging.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: It closely resembles your skin’s natural sebum, it is easily absorbed and assimilated by your skin to support cellular level mechanisms that facilitate skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal.
Directions To Use:
Use Michaderm Night Cream as part of your evening routine, applying the product only skin that has been cleansed, toned and thoroughly cleared of impurities. The manufacturer recommends to use it 2 to 3 times weekly only for oilier skin types, and morning and night for very dry and sensitive skin,
- Michaderm Night Cream is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free from parabens, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, drying alcohols, steroids, heavy metals, and other harsh chemicals.
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple skin benefits.
- This product is not suitable for use on oilier skin types, and acne-prone skin.
- Michaderm Night Cream reviews from independent sources are rare and provide very little to no information about users’ firsthand account of this product’s performance.
Does Michaderm Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Michaderm Natural Night Moisturizer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones.
- Increased risk for breakouts due to silicones and coconut oil.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to lecithin and sodium benzoate, both of which may react with other ingredients to produce carcinogenic by-products.
Michaderm Night Cream Customer Reviews:
Michaderm Night Cream reviews read:
- “I had a very good reaction with this product initially but after several months of using it on my skin, my back started to break out. I’ve never had any problem with acne before, most especially not on my back. My derm says it could be the silicones.”
- “I just feel that my dry, sensitive and thirsty skin looks and feels much better after applying a thin layer of this night cream. And it does not have a smell of perfume which may attract some people, but not me. Facial Night Time Moisturizer cream soothes, penetrates into my skin and makes it soft and free of wrinkles next morning, and the most important: don’t give me any allergy reaction or headache during my night time.” — Galina on Amazon
Michaderm Night Cream will undoubtedly rehydrate very dry skin. However, there are a number of components in this cream that can build up on the skin and cause infections. Definitely, this cream is not for everyone.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: