Microlastin Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Microlastin Product Details
The product to be reviewed is Microlastin Anti-Wrinkle Cream which claims to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also formulated to give the skin a youthful glow making the user appear significantly younger. The formulation is said to use clinically proven ingredients that renew, revitalize and hydrate the skin. It is from Skin Formulations which offers a range of skin care and cosmetic products. The company is relatively new and still doesn’t have a reputation in the skin care or cosmetic industry. One tube container is priced $74.97.
What Microlastin Does to Your Skin?
The main claim of Skin Formulations’ Microlastin Anti-Wrinkle Cream is that it reduces and eventually gets rid of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The formula also makes the skin firmer and smoother while dramatically improving elasticity. The anti-wrinkle cream also protects the skin and makes it plumper giving it a youthful appearance and leaving it soft and firm.
Potent Ingredients Of Microlastin
To better understand how the product works and the benefits it offers to users let’s take a close look at the active ingredients of Microlastin Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
- Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
Clinical studies have shown that this patented ingredient significantly boosts the production of collagen and promotes the growth of connective tissue. This makes the skin more elastic and smoother while strengthening the skin’s barrier to protect against damage and the development of skin aging signs.
- SYN-AKE (Dipeptide Diaminobutyrol Benzylamide Diacetate)
This is one of the most powerful anti-wrinkle compounds available. It simulates the effect of a peptide found in the venom of the Temple Viper. It works by inhibiting muscle contractions which quickly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps prevent the development of fine lines and wrinkles in the future.
- Retinyl Palmitate
This special retinoid promotes aging cells of the skin to continue with their renewal process by regenerating collagen and elastin. This helps prevent the development of fine lines and wrinkles in the future.
- Vitamin D3
This is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage to prevent cellular damage and control the development of skin aging signs.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane
This potent combination forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface to prevent skin damage while making the skin significantly plumper. Some studies have shown that it quickly reduces wrinkle depth.
Does It Really Work?
The major flaw of Microlastin Anti-Wrinkle Cream is that there is no clinical study provided on the Skin Formulations website proving that the formula is really effective. There are some studies stated but only in regards to the effectiveness of some active ingredients. Many customer reviews say the formula only offers minor results and doesn’t work quickly, but there is also some good feedback saying that it works.
How To Use It?
Apply on clean, dry skin by putting a small amount on the tip of your fingers and spreading evenly to affected areas. For prevention of fine lines and wrinkles, apply all over your face daily. For best results in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, apply in the morning and evening. Make sure it is completely absorbed before using other skin care products or makeup.
- The cream contains active ingredients that are clinically proven effective.
- There are some good reviews on the anti-wrinkle cream saying it works.
- There is no substantial evidence provided on the product’s website proving the formula is really effective.
- There is no money back guarantee offer.
- There are many negative reviews saying it doesn’t really offer considerable results.
- Some users experienced skin irritation from the formula.
Overall, Microlastin Anti-Wrinkle Cream is just another run-of-the-mill wrinkle cream that makes unsubstantiated claims. The main problem with the product is that there is no proof that it is really effective and completely safe. Some good reviews can be read online, but there has been a lot of negative feedback too, saying it doesn’t offer significant results. It is still worth trying, but there are many better anti-wrinkle products on the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.