Milexin MD: Does Milexin MD Work?
Milexin MD Overview
Milexin MD is a break through skin care cream that eliminates dark circles under your eyes. This product is created with natural plant based ingredients proven to eliminate severe dark under eye circles, and backed with a 60 day money back guarantee. The active ingredients also smooth the skin tissues and reinforces elasticity.
Milexin MD – Product Description
Milexin MD has nanotechnology which compacts the active ingredients into a smaller molecule, allowing the product to penetrate into the living cells, creating deeper penetration and effectiveness. The four natural ingredients contain 10 % Hyloxyl, with Chrysin to eliminate the dark circles, and two Matrikin Peptides to strengthen the capillaries. Also included are Centella Asiatica which increases capillary circulation, and Vegetal Squalane which allows deep penetration of the active ingredients.
Chrysin is found naturally in the plant Passiflora Coerulea. Chrysin activates the enzyme to help eliminate the bilirubin and biliverdin in the dermis and epidermis which causes the dark under eye circles.
The two Matrikin Peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptite 3, classified as a protein, increase firmness of the capillaries, preventing the hemoglobin from rupturing into the under eye skin. Centella Asiatica is a plant found in swampy areas widely used for poor circulation problems, dark under eye circles, and varicose veins. This plant increases collagen, decreases inflammation, and improves circulation by strengthening the capillaries.
Vegetal Squalane found naturally in human sebum, penetrates the skin to deliver the active ingredient at 2 mm per second. It is absorbed quickly, deep down into the skin without leaving any oily feeling. To use the concentrated formula, simply use a pea sized amount in the morning and at night. You will see noticeable results in 2-3 weeks, or 4-6 weeks in severe cases.
Milexin MD Advantage
- There is no animal testing of this product.
- This product is free from all unnecessary preservatives, chemicals, and fragrances.
- Milexin MD includes a 60 day money back guarantee.
- The under eye cream fades blue-red discoloration.
- Improves capillary oxygen supply and circulation.
- Strengthens and protects capillary walls.
- The packing peanuts in the box this product comes in is made with biodegradable corn starch and other renewable materials.
- A clinical five week trial in people 57 years and older had a 42% reduction of under eye circles and a 32% increase of capillary circulation, and a 22% decrease in inflammation in capillary walls.
- Only necessary ingredients are used. No silica (sand), silicone, glycerin, or fillers are used.
- Each jar shows an expiration date.
Milexin MD – Drawbacks
- One ounce acrylic jar (30 ml) costs $78.00, or two one ounce jars for $129.00, free S & H.
- Product must be used daily or the dark circles will come back in one to two weeks.
- Avoid getting product into your eyes. The product will burn and will need to be flushed out.
Milexin MD – The Bottom line
Milexin MD stands behind their product with a 60 day money back guarantee. The ingredients are natural and treat the cause of severe dark circles so over time the red-blue discoloration will lessen. The clinical trial pictures shown on the web site clearly show the before and after results of using this product. Used regularly, this product will help you reach the maximum benefits of diminishing under eye discoloration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."