MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Review
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Introduction
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner, US $26 for 28 g, is reputed as the world’s first-ever solid toner that works like the toner you probably have now except, this one sticks on your skin and can be easily packed in your purse for a revitalizing pick-me-up wherever you may be.
What Does MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Claim
This innovative, out-of-the-ordinary skin toning product is specially formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Give your skin a revitalizing and refreshing treatment that relaxes your skin
- Promotes better fluid drainage and improved microcirculation
- Supports your skin’s enhanced hydration levels
- Re-energizes your skin’s appearance to rid you of your dull, lifeless look
- Renders a calming and soothing effect on your skin that tones down the itchiness, redness and swelling to give you a more even toned and healthier looking skin
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Manufacturer’s Detail
MILK Group is a media company that operates out of New York and Los Angeles. The company likes to think of itself as the melting pot of talent and pop culture which, staying true to its identity, its cosmetics and personal care line has gained a reputation for being bold, daring and different. The brand continues to capture the attention of professionals and the general public alike for its innovative products that include makeup sticks, holographic highlighting powders, and high-shine eye vinyls.
Working of MILK Makeup Matcha Toner
This product works by getting the grease on your skin under control. For a smoother, tighter skin finish, this product is laden with botanical ingredients well-known to have natural toning properties. It goes a step farther by giving you a significant antioxidant boost.
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Ingredients
- Matcha Green Tea: Facilitates skin detox and gives your skin a major boost of antioxidants at the same time
- Kombucha: Has a calming effect on irritated skin and, simultaneously, has a clarifying and brightening effect on your skin
- Witch Hazel: Facilitates better regulation of your skin’s production of natural oils
- Cactus: Improves skin synthesis and strengthens your skin
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Pros
- This product, just like any other Milk product, is guaranteed never to have been tested on animals.
- This product has been formulated with botanical ingredients with a well-established reputation for their toning, astringent and purifying effects on your skin.
- This product’s formula is relatively cleaner than most other toners from major drugstore brands, and it does not contain alcohol.
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Cons
- This product may not be as easy to incorporate into your regular morning and evening skin care routines initially.
- This product can be tacky and probably even impractical to use to refresh your skin at midday, most especially when you have your skin cover and the rest of your makeup arsenal all over your skin.
- MILK Makeup Matcha Toner reviews point out that this product leaves a residue on the surface that gets in the way of makeup but, more importantly, can cause your pores to become clogged.
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe skin irritation due to butylene glycol, sodium benzoate, and botanical ingredients infused in this formula
- Increased risks for various types of cancer due to PEGs which can easily get contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, and sodium benzoate, which forms benzene, another confirmed carcinogen, when combined with Vitamin C
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner must be swiped over your face, neck and chest skin following a through cleanse. For best results, the manufacturer recommends cleansing your face with Matcha Cleanser to complement this product.
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “I am not happy with the product and I really don’t understand the smell!”
- “This toner feels so nice on the skin, makes my skin look so good ! honestly made my skin clear up! I will buy it once I run out. Really happy I got this on my hands.”
MILK Makeup Matcha Toner was created to capture your curiosity. However, skin care is a demanding business and your skin won’t benefit from buying just for the sake of trying. This product’s residue can be problematic. You should also seriously consider its potential for causing skin irritations and allergies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: