Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers?
Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers is a strong cosmetic eyelash-enhancer product that is targeted to enhance lengthening of your lashes. It makes use of tiny fibers found in its constitution that work to elongate eyelashes without causing adverse effects on the eyes. Although there are not many reviews online to back these claims.
Combining Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers with a suitable mascara leads to thicker and fuller lashes. It is claimed to contain zero paraben, gluten and dyes.
About Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers – Does It Really Work?
This formula is manufactured by Lano Company under the sub-brand Pure Lano Cosmetics that introduced Mirabella Beauty. It also has another sub-brand pure Lano Natural Skincare. The company makes cosmetic formulas that are meant to enhance your beauty without resulting any adverse effects.
According to manufacturer reviews, this product is composed of tiny fibers that are actively involved in supporting lashes elongation without causing irritation. It is considered to be a suitable formula for providing a foundation for applying mascara of your choice that would enhance thicker fuller lashes.
What are the Ingredients in Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers?
Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers has the following ingredients:
- Synthetic Beeswax- this fiber works to condition your eyelashes.
- Carnauba Wax- it is apothem conditioning agent that helps to improve the length the lashes.
- Polybutene- used as a bind, thickening, and epilating agent.
- Panthenol- it offers help in cosmetics as a conditioner.
- Titanium Dioxide- it is potent sunscreen that helps to protect the lashes from UV rays.
- Isopropyl Alcohol- is used as a preservative.
- Glycerin- it is a moisturizer that helps to enhance the length and texture of lashes but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Dehydroacetate- has antimicrobial properties that help prevent the lashes from damage.
- Potassium Sorbate- it acts as a present.
- Glycol- it is a fiber that leads that enhance the length of your lashes. Although it may cause skin irritation.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose- it supports elongation of lashes.
- Sucrose Stearate- it as a foaming agent and can also work as an emollient.
How To Apply : Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers?
First, apply several coats of your mascara then apply this formula and follow it with an extra mascara coat.
Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers Benefits:
- It helps to support elongation of lashes to appear along
- It assists in support health and fuller lashes
- It can be used as a conditioner
- It helps to curl and sheath the lashes
- When combined with an appropriate mascara it supports fuller, thicker and strong lashes
- It prevents harmful UV rays from tarnishing the lashes
- It assists in moisturizing lashes to enhance a softer feel and touch
- It has antimicrobial priorities that help to put away bacteria and virus that might harm the lashes
- Most of the customer reviews are positive
Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers Disadvantages:
- The compounds use to make this formula are not explained in details
- There are insufficient details about the product
- This product may leave white flakes on the lashes.
- There are very less reviews online to back the company claims.
Does Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers Have Any Side Effects?
This formula has the following side effects:
- Irritate the skin
In case you are looking for an appropriate cosmetic to enhance your lashes, then Mirabella Lash Extend Fibers may be an option for you. This formula contains tiny fibers that work to help elongate your lashes without causing irritation to your eyes.
It is claimed that combining this formula with a suitable mascara help to improve your lashes appear acne to seem fuller, thicker and strong.
Despite having the all the components used in this formula listed, the manufacturer has not given detail information about them. Therefore, it is recommendable to carry out personal reach to understand how these components work.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day