Miracle of Youth eye cream Overview
Miracle of Youth eye cream includes the finest extracts available to smooth and nourish the delicate eye area, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while providing long lasting moisture. It stimulates collagen for a natural facelift.
Miracle of Youth products only use the most effective ingredients known to science, without fillers or fragrance. They provide products that give the best results without using adverse or potentially irritating additives.
Results can be noticed with proper use in 21 days. Miracle of Youth has harvested the world’s latest high tech anti aging ingredients and blended them into this powerful formula.
Miracle of Youth eye cream – Product Description
Miracle of Youth eye cream is raved to be a miraculous cream that is a revolutionizing the beauty industry. It is not a conventional cream, rather a scientific breakthrough with multifunctional capabilities.
It reduces existing wrinkles and prevents future wrinkles. It decreases fine lines and evens out skin tone and texture, and it helps to tighten sagging skin. It is pain free and saves you money from getting injections, and can be used on all skin types.
Argireline, an anti aging peptide, is a chief ingredient in Miracle of Youth products. It reduces the depth of wrinkles in the face caused by facial expressions, especially around the eyes. Matrixyl is also in Miracle of Youth products. It inhibits premature skin aging and has resulted in profound changes in the appearance of mature skin.
Miracle of Youth eye cream Advantage
- This product does not contain any harmful ingredients.
- They guarantee results.
- They do clinical studies on their products.
- There is no oils, fragrance, alcohol, colorants, and no animal testing with this product.
- One of their patented ingredients has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles 68%. That is without any surgical procedures.
Miracle of Youth eye cream – Drawbacks
- Although the ingredients are touched upon, they do no specifically give the ingredients for the eye cream separately, but instead mention about Miracle of Youth products ingredients as a whole.
- The product is described as an eye cream but is shown like an eye serum in a pump.
- They do not say if it will address under eye dark circles.
Miracle of Youth eye cream – The Bottomline
Miracle of Youth eye cream takes great measures to clinically prove that the skin will react with the ingredients like that say they will. They provide information on two different studies, one about the efficiency of Argireline in the product, and how DNA plays a role in rejuvenating skin. Although appreciated, there is no specific information on the details of the eye cream alone. Most of the information is based on the Miracle of Youth skin care line as a whole, like the anti-wrinkle cream, eye cream, and the optimizer and what is in all of them.
They do show before and after pictures of the eyes, but do not say if the eye cream, or the anti-wrinkle cream was responsible for the results. It would be an individual decision if there is enough concrete information about the eye cream specifically, to determine if this is worth a $50.00 purchase.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."