Mirage Imperial Review: Is This Cream Really Good For Your Skin?
Mirage Imperial Description
Mirage Imperial, US $87.95, is an anti-wrinkle serum that promises to restore your skin back to its youthful glory.
More specifically, this product proposes to deliver the following benefits for your aging skin
- Help restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels and keep your skin well-hydrated
- Improve your overall skin tone as it brightens your overall complexion
- Enhance collagen production to make higher volumes at faster rates
- Relieve skin irritations and improve the appearance of skin imperfections that include wrinkles, dark circles, puffy eyes and age spots
- Force your skin to turnover so that less damage appears on your renewed surface layer every time your skin turns over
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
Mirage Imperial Ingredients
- Ceramide Complex: Strengthens your skin by restoring your skin’s protective outer barrier and improve its resilience against damage and developing signs of skin aging
- Phytosphingosine: Renders its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to relieve your skin irritations, redness, blotchiness and swelling
- Retinol Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative that helps turnover and regenerate your, and boost your collagen production levels as well
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: Stimulates collagen production volumes, as well as improve the levels of other skin precursors such as elastin and hyaluronic acid so that your skin can be renewed faster
- Rosemary Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help calm inflamed skin and protect it from cell damage as well
- Balm Mint Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes and relieves skin irritations.
Mirage Imperial must only be applied over freshly cleansed and toned skin as part of your night time routine only because of its Vitamin A content.
Mirage Imperial Advantages
- This product is available for a 30-day free trial offer which permits you to try this product risk-free, although 14 days is too short of a time to make any competitive evaluation of this product.
- A Mirage Imperial review has given this product a “go” signal for improving the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging skin.
Mirage Imperial Disadvantages
- This product contains mint which has a very high potential of irritating your skin.
- Retinol palmitate causes your skin to become more sensitive to UV and to age sooner as a result of sun exposure.
- Full ingredients list and manufacturer information, two of the most important details that you should learn about this product, are not available which makes it impossible to establish the safety and accountability for any possible result that may arise out of product use.
- A Mirage Imperial review has advised against purchasing due to complex terms and conditions surrounding the free trial offer and satisfaction guarantees.
Mirage Imperial contains ingredients that give it a passing rate for being marketed as an anti-aging product. Sadly, close to US $100 for every bottle is too much to pay for what’s inside. There are other anti-aging products that can give your aging skin woes a power packed punch at much lesser cost.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.