Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Review
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Introduction
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream, US $22 for a 25 ml jar, is a formula specially prepared with snail mucin to tackle and manage the special needs of skin around your eyes.
What Does Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Claim
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines by making these less prominent and appear softer
- Lighten dark marks and circles while simultaneously enhancing the radiance of the skin around your eyes
- Enhance nutrient circulation to better nourish the area, giving skin cells around these parts the energy and nutrition they need to deliver rejuvenating and regenerating mechanisms
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Mizon is a South Korean skincare company that was established as a spin off entity of Nabion, a research and development enterprise that was set up in the year 2000 by Amorepacific, a skincare company that ranks among the largest in the world and arguably the largest cosmetics corporation in Asia. Today, Mizon has presence around the globe from Korea and Malaysia, all the way to the USA, Russia and Europe.
Working of Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
This eye cream is primarily made from 80.o per cent snail mucus, demonstrated by scientific research to aid in fighting and correcting signs of skin damage and aging. It also packs in other anti-aging ingredients that help restore the optimal nourishment and hydration your skin needs to recover from damage.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Ingredients
- Snail Mucin (80.o%): Prevents and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by speeding up the rates by which skin cell is regenerated and turned over
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Contains very high levels of antioxidants that protects skin from further damage while promoting the revival of its healthy and vibrant features
- Niacinamide: A multi-tasking ingredient that improves micro-circulation, revives skin cell health and energy, enhance moisture absorption, and also renders skin lightening properties to improve dark circles and brighten skin around your eyes
- Peptides: Provide better coordination and communication between skin cells which speeds up renewal, repair and regeneration
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attract more moisture to your skin which can dramatically plump it and make it dewier
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Helps your skin hold in more moisture while also providing a soothing relief to calm irritated skin
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Pros
- This product contains more of the primary ingredient, snail mucin, compared to the usual solvent, water.
- The cream has a lightweight texture that allows it to sink in almost immediately as the product is applied.
- There are studies available to support the claims made about snail mucin enhancing the appearance and health of the skin.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Cons
- The manufacturer does not provide any evidence to demonstrate either product efficacy or user satisfaction to support its claims.
- Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream reviews indicate how different people may respond in very different ways to this product.
- This product has limited availability and may not be very easy to get hold of.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol
- Increased risk for cancers due to EDTA and PEGs
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream must be applied day and night following cleansing and toning.
Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream offers a new solution to the persistent, age-old problem that concerns us all — wrinkles and how to correct and prevent them. This product will moisturize your skin but, as for its anti-aging claims. snail mucus is too new to make any final conclusions. However, your skin needs aren’t calling for experimentation. It needs proven ways to treat and rid it of multiple signs of skin aging.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.