Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti-aging serum that contains HA along with vitamin C, and green tea extract in order to promote a firmer, more youthful appearance. The product is sold by Morea Naturals on its official Amazon storefront. The product comes with a money-back guarantee, is sold in containers of 1.7 fl oz, and is made in the USA.
Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
- Vitamin C: Provides antioxidant protection to skin damaged by the elements. Promotes the skin’s natural healing response, increases the potency of sunscreens, heals scars and acne. Promotes the production of elastin and collagen.
- Green Tea Extract: Contains antioxidants that benefit the skin and promote skin healing. Contains polyphenols and research shoes it improves skin damaged by the sun.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Occurs naturally and is used to as a moisturizer. Used to treat skin ulcers, injuries and lesions, and is sometimes used as a filler in lip surgeries. Promotes an increase in collagen and elastin levels. Can fight and prevent signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Use on clean skin. Put a few drops of the serum onto the palm of the hands and massage onto face and neck area until fully absorbed.
Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- Contains mostly natural ingredients that have individually been proven to work on skin, and contain antioxidants.
- Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Active ingredients are listed for this product, and it does not contain parabens.
- Moisturizes the skin and leaves it noticeably firmer with consistent use.
Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- Little is known about the manufacturer or its other products.
- At time of this review, the cost of this product was not available online.
- Though the product says it’s 72% natural, it does not state what inactive ingredients may be included in its formula, and does not specify the ratio of its ingredients to any preservatives used.
- Many products with HA as a main ingredient come in amber or dark-colored containers to give it a better shelf-life in case of sun or light exposure, this product comes in a white container that may speed up deterioration.
Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum purports to improve the skin’s appearance and fight signs of aging caused by the sun, external elements, and pollution. The serum is sold by Morea Naturals, which is still establishing its reputation in the skincare industry. At time of publication the price of the product was not available. The brand provides a 100% money-back guarantee on all its products. Though the serum is promising, it comes in a white vial that could leave it vulnerable to quick decay. Consumers may decide HA serums on the market come in amber or dark colored containers to protect active ingredients are better.