Murad Acne Spot Treatment Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Murad Acne Spot Treatment?
According to the manufacture Murad Acne Spot Treatment. combines the acne healing properties of sulfur, salicylic acid, zinc, and licorice extracts. The product also folds in some of the most moisturizing emollients.
Combined, these ingredients work in several ways to rid your skin of acne. First, this product regulates skin shedding. Second, it clarifies your pores. Third, it aids in regulating skin oils. Fourth, it prevents your skin from drying by flooding your skin with moisture. Lastly, it supports the regeneration of your skin and the repair of your skin’s protective outer barrier. Although it contains certain ingredients which may cause skin irritation.
Use this product over affected or inflamed areas of your skin only.
What Are The INGREDIENTS In Murad Acne Spot Treatment?
- Salicylic Acid: Slows down skin shedding, clears pores from impurities, and regulates oil production.
- Zinc: Fights acne infection while also reducing skin inflammation associated with acne, and promoting skin healing
- Licorice Root Extract: Helps rid skin of infection, has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and brightens dark marks on skin while improving your skin’s overall complexion as well.
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Murad Acne Spot Treatment
- Murad Acne Spot Treatment is recommended to be applied only on acne-infected areas of your skin on both face and body.
- Use product only after cleansing and toning your skin.
- Apply twice up to thrice daily for faster, more noticeable results.
Benefits Of Murad Acne Spot Treatment
- Product does not contain sulfates and phthalates.
- Helps regulate oil production. Although there are no reviews backing up this claim.
- Supports the repair and reconstruction of the skin’s outer protective layer.
DISADVANTAGES Of Murad Acne Spot Treatment
- Product contains Diazolidinyl Urea, a highly irritating ingredient that emits formaldehyde, a highly toxic ingredient.
- Product contains parabens which have been strongly identified as endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
- Product contains artificial fragrances which can be highly irritation on any skin type but most especially to hypersensitive and problematic skin.
- Product is formulated with potentially toxic PEGs which can also easily soak in 1,4 dioxane, a classified carcinogen.
- Product contains Sulfur, which is a strong allergen for people who are allergic to it.
Final Verdict : Murad Acne Spot Treatment
The Murad Acne Spot Treatment regulates the oil production of your skin but contains an irritating ingredient that is a toxic ingredient. This is not recommended to be used since, aside from irritating ingredients in contains, it also has parabens and artificial fragrances which can cause skin problems. As the product claims that it contains anti-inflammatory properties which help keep the natural look of the skin, it is still best to look for similar products that does not contain as much side effects as this one.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."