Murad Acne Spot Treatment Review (2018): Is it Recommendable for your Skin Type?
Murad Acne Spot Treatment PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Murad Acne Spot Treatment, US $18 for 0.5 oz. combines the acne healing properties of sulfur, salicylic acid, zinc, and licorice extracts. The product also folds in some of the most moisturizing emollients.
Combined, these ingredients work in several ways to rid your skin of acne. First, this product regulates skin shedding. Second, it clarifies your pores. Third, it aids in regulating skin oils. Fourth, it prevents your skin from drying by flooding your skin with moisture. Lastly, it supports the regeneration of your skin and the repair of your skin’s protective outer barrier.
Use this product over affected or inflamed areas of your skin only.
The effectiveness of the Murad anti-acne line, which includes the Murad Acne Spot Treatment, is supported by 92% of subjects who said that the combination of products in the Murad acne line reduced their acne and improved their overall complexion.
Say no to acne breakouts, irritated skin, reddish skin and acne marks. It’s possible to rebound back to your skin’s healthiest state ever when you have the right regimen and treatment plan to resolve your acne concerns.
Murad Acne Spot Treatment INGREDIENTS
- Sulfur: Helps acne-challenged skin types to eliminate bacteria and flaky skin on the surface of your skin
- Salicylic Acid: Slows down skin shedding, clears pores from impurities, and regulates oil production
- Zinc: Fights acne infection while also reducing skin inflammation associated with acne, and promoting skin healing
- Licorice Root Extract: Helps rid skin of infection, has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and brightens dark marks on skin while improving your skin’s overall complexion as well
Murad Acne Spot Treatment Directions to use
Murad Acne Spot Treatment is recommended to be applied only on acne-infected areas of your skin on both face and body. Use product only after cleansing and toning your skin. Apply twice up to thrice daily for faster, more noticeable results.
Murad Acne Spot Treatment ADVANTAGES
- Product does not contain sulfates and phthalates
- Dermatologist recommended
- Contains at least 4 ingredients that are associated with acne treatment
- Results backed by studies
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps regulate oil production
- Supports the repair and reconstruction of the skin’s outer protective layer
- Promotes the attainment of skin that is more resilient to damaging environmental factors, as well as skin that is more resistant to skin infections
Murad Acne Spot Treatment DISADVANTAGES
- Product contains Diazolidinyl Urea, a highly irritating ingredient that emits formaldehyde, a highly toxic ingredient
- Product contains parabens which have been strongly identified as endocrine-disrupting chemicals
- Product contains artificial fragrances which can be highly irritation on any skin type but most especially to hypersensitive and problematic skin
- Product is formulated with potentially toxic PEGs which can also easily soak in 1,4 dioxane, a classified carcinogen
- Product contains Sulfur, which is a strong allergen for people who are allergic to it
The Murad Acne Spot Treatment regulates the oil production of your skin but contains an irritating ingredient that is a toxic ingredient. This is not recommended to be used since, aside from irritating ingredients in contains, it also has parabens and artificial fragrances which can cause skin problems. As the product claims that it contains anti-inflammatory properties which help keep the natural look of the skin, it is still best to look for similar products that does not contain as much side effects as this one.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: