Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream Review: Does it deliver results?
For a quick overnight retouch and health boost, there’s Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream, US $77 for 1.7 oz., an anti-wrinkle cream that specifically address the hormonal causes of skin aging. This product is formulated to bring the following benefits for your mature, aging skin:
Deliver intense hydration that relieves your skin of dryness and helps drive skin repairs and rejuvenation
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity and prevent loose, saggy skin
- Fills in void creases in your skin, plumping up your skin which, in turn, makes your fine lines and wrinkles much less visible
This product, which perfectly complements your evening skincare routine, has been developed by Murad, a full line of skincare products developed by the skincare specialists of the world’s most admired celebrities.
- Retinol: Stimulates faster skin regeneration and turnover which, in turn, makes your wrinkles and fine lines appear much less visible; Vitamin A has also been repeatedly proven to lighten dark marks and brighten your overall skin complexion by inhibiting melanin, your skin’s natural pigment
- Phytoestrogens: Supports the restoration of your skin’s elasticity and in refortifying your the topmost layer of your skin
- Antioxidants: Better protect your skin from inflammation caused by UV, free radicals including oxidative stress, and other environmental factors that age your skin
- Essential Fatty Acids (including avocado extract) and Shea Butter: Promote a better moisturized skin relieved of chronic dryness with a more resilient surface layer
- Vitamin C: Brings back life to your skin cells so that repair mechanisms can be triggered as regeneration happens faster
- Vitamin E: Enhances the beneficial effects of Vitamin C, as it also provides support in rebuilding the surface layer of your skin
- Panthenol: Promotes better skin synthesis
- Oat Kernel Extract: Soothes and calms skin inflammations which can easily damage and age your skin if neglected
Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream must be applied liberally at night, following cleansing and toning. Spread evenly across your face, neck and chest, areas that you must make sure to protect with sunscreen in the morning to negate the photosensitizing effect of retinol.
- Product has not been tested on animals, and is certified cruelty-free
- Formulated and tested by dermatologists, and recommended for use on all skin types
- Product does not contain sulfates and phthalates
- In a study of women that lasted for 30 days of continuous product use, the following research results were obtained:
- All subjects claimed to have experienced a better moisturized skin
- 98 per cent claimed that their skin felt and appeared healthier
- 96 per cent said that their skin felt and appeared firmer and pulled up
- Product contains butylene glycol, a well-known skin irritant that can easily inflame skin and cause damage
- Product contains parabens, chemicals that disrupt your vital endocrine functions and get in the way of normal functioning of the organs regulated by your hormones
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin
Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream has what it takes to promote skin renewal. However, with toxins in its formula, it’s hard to say how far the benefits can go.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."