Murad Cleanser For Acne Review
Murad Clarifying Cleanser Introduction
Murad Clarifying Cleanser, US $30 for 6.75 fl. oz., is an anti-acne cleanser in gel form that performs normal cleansing but also, clears and purifies your pores from deposited dirt, excess oil, makeup residues, and other impurities to prevent and stop skin infections, most especially acne.
What Does Murad Clarifying Cleanser Claim
This product is formulated to deliver the following benefits that specially befits people with acne-prone and oily skin types:
- Lift and wash away impurities sitting on your skin and stuck in your pores to rid your skin of infections and prevent breakouts before they begin
- Formulated with a time-release technology that delivers anti-acne medication even after rinsing off the product
- Control excessive oil production and regulate too frequent skin shedding
Murad Clarifying Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
The brand was founded by Dr. Howard Murad 25 years ago, and became one of the first skin care products available right of the shelf that was formulated by a skin doctor. The brand promotes youthful skin as a choice that people make everyday, that includes habits, lifestyle, and skin care – what came to be known as Murad’s “Connected Philosophy”. The brand carries products sold at a higher price point than the average cost but, argues that that’s because the products are dermatologist-formulated and approved.
Working of Murad Clarifying Cleanser
This product clears and purifies your skin, primarily with the help of salicylic acid. This ingredient controls and regulates grease on your skin which infection-causing bacteria love to thrive in. By keeping your pores clean and your skin ably protected by antioxidants from Green Tea, your skin can better resist acne-causing bacteria.
Murad Clarifying Cleanser Ingredients
- Encapsulated Salicylic Acid: Helps control excessive oil production to keep your skin from greasing too much and harboring infection-causing bacteria, and regulates skin shedding, lengthening the cycle of skin renewal to help prevent skin from flaking too frequently to avoid clogging your pores
- Green Tea Extract: Provides powerful antioxidant protection while simultaneously revitalizing your skin cells and calming skin inflammations, all of which functions contribute in revealing a renewed and rejuvenated skin that is more resilient to damage, infection and aging
Murad Clarifying Cleanser Pros
- This product contains a combination of purifying, oil regulating, and skin protecting functions, all are necessary to help disinfect and clear your skin of blemishes.
- Several anti-inflammatory ingredients infused in the formulation promote a brighter and clearer complexion.
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser reviews show that this product may be safely used by people with sensitive skin types.
- This formula can have a severely drying effect on skin due to its salicylic acid content, which depends greatly on how your skin reacts with this ingredient.
- It may take several weeks before your skin clears up, and the product may even cause your breakouts to worsen initially.
- Irritations and allergic reactions to salicylic acid and several botanical ingredients depending on your history of allergies
- Irritation and inflammation resulting from contact with fragrance ingredients and menthol, which people with sensitive skin types may find specially irritating
- “My daughter has used this for about 6 months. She is 27 years old and had a sudden outbreak of acne. We originally purchased the trial kit specifically for acne (4 different products) with very good results. She continues to use all four products with only a few outbreaks.”
- “It is an excellent cleanser, and it works great for my skin, I have oily and acne prone, and I have been using it for over a month and my face has cleared up very well, I’m so happy with this cleanser and would definitely recommend it.”
Murad Clarifying Cleanser Cons
Murad Clarifying Cleanser Side Effects
Owing to this product’s composition, the following side effects may be expected:
Murad Clarifying Cleanser can be easily incorporated as the first step of your morning and evening skin care routines, to be immediately followed by toning and, layering of your serums and creams. Wet your face before applying and massaging in the product then, rinse off and pat dry.
Murad Clarifying Cleanser reviews posted by 2 users read:
Murad Clarifying Cleanser purifies your skin without worsening your breakouts by making sure it does not deposit any additional soap suds into your pores. However way you look at it though, US $30 may seem too much for a product that practically delivers what every other well-performing anti-acne cleanser would. Still, if your skin responds better to this product then, get ready to shed off significantly more hard-earned dollars.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: