Murad Essential-C Night Moisture Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Murad Essential-C Night Moisture?
As per the manufacturer, Murad Essential-C Night Moisture, US $65 for 1.7 fl. oz., is an overnight treatment that helps support the restoration of your skin’s lost nourishment and moisture so that you can wake up to more beautiful skin the day after. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Murad is a skin care company that brands itself as a company concerned with holistic health, wellness and beauty. For more than 25 years, Dr. Howard Murad has been advocating for beautiful skin that naturally shows with a healthy body.
Murad Essential-C Night Moisture – Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Replenish moisture lost from your skin to relieve your skin from chronic dryness
- Support the restoration of your skin’s optimal hydration mechanisms to keep your skin well-hydrated for long hours
- Enhance the elasticity, firmness, and fullness of your skin’s appearance to plump it up so as to fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
This product works by significantly boosting your skin’s moisture content and nutrient levels to support the normal delivery of various skin mechanisms necessary for skin repair, rejuvenation and renewal all happening while you take a beauty sleep.
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Essential-C Night Moisture?
- Vitamin A: Helps facilitate faster elimination of your skin’s damaged surface layer while simultaneously improving the rate of skin cell regeneration and renewal
- Vitamin C: Restores your skin’s energy levels which jumpstarts your skin cells so that various skin mechanisms can happen much faster and so that skin may be renewed sooner
- Shea Butter: Works with Vitamin E in strengthening the protective layer of your skin, making your skin better capable of locking in moisture, while simultaneously soothing and calming various signs of skin inflammation.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.this ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
Benefits Of Murad Essential-C Night Moisture
- This product is easily absorbent and will not leave any product residue on the surface of your skin. Although it contains Butylene Glycol which may lead to skin rashes.
- The product has been specially formulated to provide highly potent protection from cell damaging free radicals.
- The product contains 3 of the most beneficial antioxidants — Vitamins A, C and E.
Disadvantages Of Murad Essential-C Night Moisture
- This product has a very expensive price tag which makes it a significant addition to any beauty budget.
- Murad Essential-C Night Moisture reviews posted by users indicate that this product differently affects different users.
- This product may cause skin rashes.
- The product is thick in nature and has a unpleasant smell.
Does Murad Essential-C Night Moisture Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including potentially irritating botanical ingredients, fragrances, artificial dyes, chlorphenesin and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for developing photosensitivity due to the presence of retinol in the formula
How To Apply Murad Essential-C Night Moisture
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Murad Essential-C Night Moisture must be applied on your skin every night following a thorough cleansing and toning.
- Always wear sunscreen during the day to counter the higher photosensitivity caused by this product’s retinol content
Final Verdict : Murad Essential-C Night Moisture
Murad Essential-C Night Moisture enhances your skin’s health to improve its appearance, offering the ideal route to perfecting your complexion. However, this product offers these enhancements at a steep price. Although, the results may take a significant period of time before improvements become noticeable while lasting positive impacts is likely variable.
Facial moisturizing products are in no short supply today, and this large selection might make the process of choosing the best moisturizer for your personal needs to seem a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, we’ve taken the time to research each of the top facial moisturizers on how they rate in several different key categories. More specifically, we believe that every quality moisturizer should provide the basic benefit of improving overall facial skin appearance, including both skin tone and skin texture. Additionally, a quality moisturizer should contain compounds that are capable of binding to collagen fibres in order to provide the most long term results. Finally, facial moisturizers should ideally be able to deeply cleanse skin at the same time that they moisturize it. Below is a summary of our findings regarding the top facial moisturizers and these key considerations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."