MURAD ESSENTIAL C TONER Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER Overview:
MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER, US $28 for a 6.0 fl. oz. spray bottle, is a toning solution for supporting your skin in restoring balance and relieving it from stress and tired look.
About MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Murad, the skin care company founded by Dr. Howard Murad more than 25 years ago. The brand is deeply rooted in a skin care philosophy that is strongly committed to promote overall health and well-being as well. That is why, other than its skin care line, Murad is also in the business of operating a wellness service center and in the formulation and distribution of wellness products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Promotes enhanced antioxidant protection that shields your skin from multiple damage and from manifesting visible signs of skin aging.
- Revives your skin’s optimal performance and ideal energy levels to support efficient repair and rejuvenation functionalities.
- Restore your skin’s ideal and normal pH levels to help maintain healthy moisturization and conditioning levels.
- Promote a lighter, brighter and more even skin tone.
- With regular product application, improve your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER?
- Coneflower Extract: It strengthens your skin’s protective barrier, making your skin more resilient to damage, aging and infections.
- Licorice Root Extract: It has a calming effect on skin and it also promotes a lighter and more relaxed skin tone.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant, it also greatly re-energizes your skin cells, jumpstarting these to perform more efficiently and effectively so that your skin can better cope with neutralizing environmental elements and intrinsic factors that can damage and age your skin.
- Vitamin E: It enhances the beneficial effects of Vitamin C, adds antioxidant protection, and helps strengthen your skin’s protective barrier functions.
- Rice Amino Acids: It has anti-inflammatory properties that relaxes your stressed out skin, and it also helps revive your ideal skin health by helping your skin retain higher amounts of moisture.
- Bitter Orange Fruit Extract: It delivers a refreshing feeling to your skin that gives it that feeling of being rejuvenated and renewed.
Directions To Use:
Soak a cotton pad with MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER. Wipe in upward strokes over your face, neck and chest.
- MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER has been formulated to deliver multiple functions.
- This product is fairly priced relative to other toners in its class.
- This product contains parabens which can cause estrogen levels to fluctuate.
- MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER reviews indicate that different people experience this product in unique ways.
Does MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to butylene glycol, silicones, artificial colorants, and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalance and associated organ dysfunctions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER Customer Reviews:
MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER reviews read:
- “This was just alright. I always worry about how stable the Vitamin C is. I use homemade concoction as a ‘serum’ right before i put makeup on, but i do wash it off, as i have suspicion that it darkens my foundation/mineral makeup or oxidizes, whichever term is more correct. I didnt see any whitening. I love the spray nozzle. I use about 5-6 pumps on my face and then use a cotton pad to smooth and wipe down. It does feel nice and refreshing. due to the cost, i will not be repurchasing again. I have discovered the joys of online shopping for exotic korean and japanese cosmetics and will be trying other products, especially with whitening or brightening qualities (which i dont see in US toners, maybe I am not looking hard enough)” — ritables on MakeupAlley
- “I start my daily facial routine with the Murad toner. The amazing citrus smell immediately feels refreshing and wakes me up. It has tiny micro beads to gently exfoliate your skin which is great for those who have sensitive skin. I definitely improved my skin texture and I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great toner. ” — Victoria S. on Influenster
MURAD ESSENTIAL TONER will give your skin a splash of energy. However, if you feel strongly against silicones, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrance ingredients, and parabens then, this product is not for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: