Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Introduction
A new advanced formula that aims to brighten, smoothen and hydrate the skin to a radiant glow after just one application, Intensive-C Radiance Peel is a Step 2 treatment of Dr. Murad’s Environmental Shield regimen. it contains glycolic acid that exfoliates the skin to speed up takings of dark damaged cells while removing dullness and improving skin’s texture, myrtle extract that supports cellular renewal to boost youthful suppleness and elasticity, and Vitamin C and Indian fig to guard against free radical damage while enhancing skin clearness and luminosity.
Intensive-C Radiance Peel is said to instantly reverse environmental aging to improve luminosity and reveal a noticeably brighter complexion.
The Environmental Shield peel is recommended for use one to two times a week and comes in a 1.7 fl. oz. pump bottle that is available for $55.00 online.
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Claim
Based on a Murad sponsored study, it is said that there is 91% more radiance in skin and 94% improvement in texture and smoothness after one use.
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Manufacturer’s Detail
“A connected life is a beautiful life” – that is the philosophy of Murad’s problem-solving products and skin-perfecting supplements because they believe living younger is a choice one can make every day. Youth is a reflection of how one feels, looks and lives because every aspect of life is as interconnected as every cell in the body.
With a goal of making beautiful and healthy skin attainable for everyone, Dr. Howard Murad founded a this brand of clinical skincare products.
He created a “skinnovative” line using his theory on The Science of Cellular Water (hydration) to help achieve an overall healthy complexion.
As a part of their commitment, they provide for a 60-day money-back guarantee on all products purchased directly from Murad.
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Ingredients
- Water – functions in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product as a solvent that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Kaolin – is a clay mineral composed of hydrated aluminum silicate that works as abrasive, absorbent, anticaking, bulking and opacifying agent, skin protectant and slip modifier.
- Synthetic Beeswax – is used as binder, emulsion stabilizer and viscosity increasing agent. It is made by blending a mixture of fatty acid esters, fatty acids, and alcohols to resemble the consistency of natural beeswax.
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Pros
- Intensive-C Radiance Peel is said to instantly reverse environmental aging to enhance luminosity and reveal a noticeably brighter complexion after one application.
- Murad products are not tested animals and are formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
- Murad provides for a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Cons
Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel Side Effects
There is no report or claim of Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel causing any harmful side effect.
After cleansing, apply onto face, neck and chest. Leave on for up to 10 minutes then rinse off with warm wash cloth. Follow with a favorite moisturizer. Use peel one to two times a week.
Intensive-C Radiance Peel is a Step 2 treatment in Dr. Murad’s Environmental Shield regimen in achieving skin luminosity and noticeably brighter complexion. As part of this healthy system, the new advanced formula peel aims to brighten, smooth and hydrate the skin for that radiant glow after just one application.
This product contains glycolic acid, myrtle extract, Vitamin C and Indian fig from among the other promising ingredients listed to reverse environmental aging instantly.
If we are to compare it with other similar products from known brands, Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel is a tad pricey and as consumers can experience a tingling sensation while using the product, it may be a feeling not everyone can tolerate.