Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Murad Oil-Control Mask?
As per the manufacturer, Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask, US $38 for 3.4 fl. oz., is a mask that treats your skin, purifies it, and regulates oil production to control the greasing. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Dr. Howard Murad founded the brand named after him more than 25 years ago. The brand was built on the philosophy of connectedness that implied a more holistic health approach to beauty and skin care.
Murad Oil-Control Mask : Does It Really Work?
This three-minute treatment mask has been claimed to be formulated to deliver the following improvements that benefit your skin:
- Collect, dissolve and eliminate excess oils, dirt and other impurities deposited in your pores, and which are stuck on the surface of your skin to purify and clarify your skin of blemishes and infections.
- Tighten your pores to give your skin smoother surface that feels silkier to the touch.
- Give your skin a mattified complexion that makes your skin appear healthier and cleaner.
This product draws out excess oil and other impurities stuck in your pores. It dissolves these then, eliminates these from your skin. With regular product application, your skin can maintain a clearer, more purified skin, and the brighter and more flawless complexion that comes with skin that is rid of irritations, redness and swelling.
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Oil-Control Mask?
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%): Gently lifts your skin’s surface layer to eliminate skin damage and brighten your complexion with every turnover; also, this ingredient regulates oil production and controls skin flaking to help keep your pores free from plugs.
- Grapefruit Extract: Has natural astringent properties that help lighten dark spots and promote a fairer and brighter skin tone, and simultaneously helps in disinfecting your skin.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
Benefits Of Murad Oil-Control Mask
- This product has been demonstrated to cause reduction in oil production with just a single product use. Although many customer are not happy with its results.
- Other organic acids aid in gently lifting and eliminating the damaged top layer which all aid in stimulating higher volumes of collagen production and faster rates of skin turnover.
- This product leaves your complexion with a matte finish.
Disadvantages Of Murad Oil-Control Mask
- This product’s formulation made it clear that this mask was made to deliver a single purpose, and that is to rid your skin of excess oils, making no room for any multitasking ingredients that would have added more value to this mask.
- This product is significantly more expensive than most of its counterparts.
- Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask reviews made by professional skin specialists point out the very low concentration of salicylic acid infused in the formula which, although it will still redound to benefits, provide very minimal improvements to your greasy skin issue.
- Reactions due to menthol, acids, and artificial colorants.
Does Murad Oil-Control Mask Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the composition of this product, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe skin irritations in case you have a history of allergic reactions to one or more botanical ingredients included in the formula.
- Inflammation due to butylene glycol, menthol, acids, and artificial colorants.
- Increased risk of nervous system-related diseases with regular exposure to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Murad Oil-Control Mask
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask is a treatment intended to give your skin a weekly treatment to help keep grease at bay.
- Alternatively, this product may also be used as a regular skin cleanser when you have severe issues with excessively oily or acne-prone skin.
Final Verdict : Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask
The mission of Murad InstaMatte Oil-Control Mask is to cut the grease off of your skin. It does not make you other promises but to clear and clarify your pores. If you level off your expectations with this claims, there’s better likelihood you will find satisfaction with this product. However, if you feel you need more than it can offer then, don’t be compelled to compromise.