Murad Refreshing Cleanser Review: Is This Cleanser Safe To Use?
Murad Refreshing Cleanser Overview:
Murad Refreshing Cleanser, USD 38 for a 6.75 oz tube, is described as a non-drying rich cleanser that can cleanse the skin while soothing, softening and comforting it. The cleanser is available in the official Murad site and retailer sites. Are you looking for a cleanser that can help refresh your skin and give it a youthful glow? If so, you need to check out this Murad Refreshing Cleanser review!
About Murad Refreshing Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Murad was founded by Dr. Howard Murad about 25 years ago. The founder employs his theory on The Science of Cellular Water in developing and formulating all of their products. The aim of their product line is to achieve an overall healthy complexion.
Based on the company’s description of Murad Refreshing Cleanser, here are some of the things that this cleanser can do:
- Soothe, refresh and comfort the skin.
- Wash away impurities, dirt and makeup residue without overdrying the skin.
- Hydrate and firm the skin.
- Boost the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
Want to know more? Don’t worry! This review has more information in store for you!
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Refreshing Cleanser?
Here are some of the active Murad Refreshing Cleanser ingredients:
- Algae Extract: Also known as seaweed extract, this is rich in iron and other trace minerals that can hydrate, condition, nourish and detoxify the skin. It can preserve the collagen levels in the body and protect the skin from free radicals.
- Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract: This can minimize the inflammation of the skin. It also reduces toxins in the skin cells and promotes proper blood circulation which can tighten the face.
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract: This is rich in caffeic acid and vitamin C that can help in reducing inflammation in the skin. It also soothes and comfort irritated skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, moisten your face and neck a bit then massage a small amount of Murad Refreshing Cleanser into the skin using circular motions. Rinse with warm water then pat dry. Follow it up with a Murad Toner of your choice. You can use this product twice a day. Avoid contact with eyes.
- The cleanser is gentle and lightweight.
- This is dermatologically developed.
- It does not contain phthalate.
- The cleanser contains parabens that have been associated with increased risk of cancer.
- It also has alcohol which can have a negative effect on skin cells.
- It contains fragrance that can irritate the skin.
Does Murad Refreshing Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Based on its ingredients list, some of the possible Murad Refreshing Cleanser side-effects are as follows:
- Skin dryness.
Murad Refreshing Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Murad Refreshing Cleanser reviews:
- “I have tried a lot of cleansers over the years for my combination skin (super dry during the winter and oily in summer), including just plain Ivory soap that a dermatologist recommended, Cetaphil that another recommended, Proactiv and even the Murad Acne cleanser. This is by far the best. It never drys my skin out or causes break outs. Keeps my face clean and non-greasy all year. I recently left mine at a relative’s house while visiting and my face changed remarkably worse in just a couple of days. Glad to say I got it back and am so glad to get my skin clear again.” –slayrr23
- “I really like Murad products, and I’ve been using the various products from the orange line with great success. I decided I wanted to try out their different lines, and I started with this cleanser. It foams up a bit (a little more than is usual for a cleanser, I think) and it has a very fine, grainy consistency. After about a week of using it, I found I had light patches of dry skin on my forehead and around my chin and nose. My skin is normally quite resilient (it’s not super sensitive; I rarely have problems with dry skin) and I’m very gentle when using cleanser. This issue clears up quickly when I stop using the cleanser. All in all, this cleanser was not for me, but it has not shaken my faith in the Murad brand!” -Heatherml
Murad Refreshing Cleanser claims to cleanse the skin without overdrying it, and it contains plant extracts and active ingredients that can do that. However, it contains lots of irritating chemicals that may cause skin dryness and irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: