Murad Refreshing Cleanser Review: Is This Cleanser Safe To Use?
Murad Refreshing Cleanser Overview:
Murad Refreshing Cleanser, USD 38 for a 6.75 oz tube, is described as a non-drying rich cleanser that can cleanse the skin while soothing, softening and comforting it. The cleanser is available in the official Murad site and retailer sites. Are you looking for a cleanser that can help refresh your skin and give it a youthful glow? If so, you need to check out this Murad Refreshing Cleanser review!
About Murad Refreshing Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Murad was founded by Dr. Howard Murad about 25 years ago. The founder employs his theory on The Science of Cellular Water in developing and formulating all of their products. The aim of their product line is to achieve an overall healthy complexion.
Based on the company’s description of Murad Refreshing Cleanser, here are some of the things that this cleanser can do:
- Soothe, refresh and comfort the skin.
- Wash away impurities, dirt and makeup residue without overdrying the skin.
- Hydrate and firm the skin.
- Boost the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
Want to know more? Don’t worry! This review has more information in store for you!
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Refreshing Cleanser?
Here are some of the active Murad Refreshing Cleanser ingredients:
- Algae Extract: Also known as seaweed extract, this is rich in iron and other trace minerals that can hydrate, condition, nourish and detoxify the skin. It can preserve the collagen levels in the body and protect the skin from free radicals.
- Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract: This can minimize the inflammation of the skin. It also reduces toxins in the skin cells and promotes proper blood circulation which can tighten the face.
- Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract: This is rich in caffeic acid and vitamin C that can help in reducing inflammation in the skin. It also soothes and comfort irritated skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, moisten your face and neck a bit then massage a small amount of Murad Refreshing Cleanser into the skin using circular motions. Rinse with warm water then pat dry. Follow it up with a Murad Toner of your choice. You can use this product twice a day. Avoid contact with eyes.
- The cleanser is gentle and lightweight.
- This is dermatologically developed.
- It does not contain phthalate.
- The cleanser contains parabens that have been associated with increased risk of cancer.
- It also has alcohol which can have a negative effect on skin cells.
- It contains fragrance that can irritate the skin.
Does Murad Refreshing Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Based on its ingredients list, some of the possible Murad Refreshing Cleanser side-effects are as follows:
- Skin dryness.
Murad Refreshing Cleanser claims to cleanse the skin without overdrying it, and it contains plant extracts and active ingredients that can do that. However, it contains lots of irritating chemicals that may cause skin dryness and irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."