Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté Review: Does It Work?
Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté Description
Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté, US $58 for 1.7 f. oz., is marketed as a product that delivers targeted anti-aging benefits for the neck and décolleté. More specifically, this product commits to deliver on the following claims:
- Help restore your skin’s elasticity and firmness to pull up your skin and counter saginess
- Give you a better toned skin
- Smoothen out your wrinkles and fine lines
- Brighten your overall complexion
- With regular use, this product helps you regain your skin’s youthfulness and vitality
Murad is a brand developed by dermatologists with products that have been formulated under the skin care, dietary supplements, and wellness program categories.
Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté Ingredients
- Retinyl Palmitate: Supports the restoration of your younger looking skin by facilitating faster turnovers and collagen production
- Licorice: Helps lighten dark spots and promote a more even toned skin
- Oat Kernel Flour: Has anti-inflammatory properties that calms and soothes skin irritations to reveal your healthier glowing skin
- Bearberry Extract: Helps correct dark skin pigments arising as a result of UV damage
- Phytoestrogens: Plant-derived, these attempt to influence your estrogen levels to help normalize skin moisture, and the production of collagen and other skin precursors to improve your skin’s overall health
- Vitamin C: Revitalize your skin cells to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of vital skin repair and rejuvenation mechanisms
Apply Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté generously over your neck and chest as part of your morning and evening skin care routines, following cleansing and toning. For best results, the manufacturer recommends you use this product with the Murad Resurgence Day or Night Moisturizer.
Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté Advantages
- Based on a study supported by Murad, subjects demonstrated up to 42 per cent improvement in skin firmness following just 1 product application.
- The formula provides a good mix of beneficial ingredients in potent concentrations.
- Murad rejuvenating lift reviews posted by users have cited the non-greasy and convenient wear of this product on skin.
Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté Disadvantages
- This product contains potentially highly irritating ingredients such as butylene glycol, fragrances and chlorphenesin that, with regular application, can also cause permanent damages to your skin.
- This product is formulated with toxic chemicals that includes phenoxyethanol, a neuro-toxin, and polyethylene glycols (PEG) which have high affinity for 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen which it can easily be contaminated with during the manufacturing process.
- Murad rejuvenating lift reviews have pointed out several drawbacks such as burning sensation when too much of the product is applied or when application is done too frequently, while others said they did not experience improvements.
Murad Rejuvenating Lift for Neck and Décolleté provides fair enough formulation for neck and chest skin care. However, the irritants and skin damaging chemicals in the formula remain unforgivable, most especially with a price tag that should be enough to give you a safe and effective formulation.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.