Murad Renewal Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Murad Renewal Eye Cream?
Murad Renewal Eye Cream, US $80 for 0.5 oz., is an anti-aging cream made specially to correct signs of skin aging that appear around your delicate eye area, and protect these parts from further deterioration, damage and growing more wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
According to Manufacture Murad became one of the first ever skin care brands to be founded by a medical skin expert, Dr. Howard Murad. More than 25 years later, the brand continues to be inspired by its founder’s “Connected Philosophy” which proposes how beauty is a choice and how its achievement is influenced by a healthy lifestyle.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Murad Renewal Eye Cream : Does It Really Work?
This product has been claimed to be formulated to deliver the following skin health and anti-aging benefits:
- Restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels and cause your skin to be satisfactorily and comfortably hydrated over long periods of time
- Brighten dark pigments and shadows lurking on skin around your eyes
- Revitalize and re-energize your skin to relieve it of dullness and lifelessness
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet
This product works by combining peptides and retinol to force faster skin turnover which supports aging skin to better cope with damage and get ahead of multiple signs of skin aging. Simultaneously, hyaluronic acid and other skin conditioners restore your skin’s moisture content, while botanical ingredients provide both antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory functions that help calm and soothe skin irritations.
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Renewal Eye Cream?
- Retinol: Derived from wrinkle-correcting Vitamin A, this ingredient stimulates the elimination of the damaged surface layer, the production of higher levels of collagen, and the faster turnover of cells to speed up skin healing and renewal
- Phytoestrogens: Including those derived from wild yam, help improve the appearance of wrinkles, making these much less noticeable, by plumping up skin, revealing a smoother surface, brightening skin complexion, and strengthening the skin to better resist damage and signs of skin aging.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin.
Benefits Of Murad Renewal Eye Cream
- This product is a multi-tasker, acting on multiple signs of skin aging that grow and appear around your delicate eye area. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- The formula contains retinol, one of the most highly regarded anti-aging ingredient that have been demonstrated many time to help correct wrinkles and age spots.
- Murad Renewal Eye Cream reviews attest to how simple this product can be incorporated into your evening skin care ritual.
Disadvantages Of Murad Renewal Eye Cream
- The manufacturer fails to present studies that demonstrate this product’s efficacy in healing and correcting aging skin, neither is there any available proof that its RepleniCell complex works.
- User experience appears widely varied that results can either be favorable or not depending on how your skin responds to this formula.
- This product may cause skin irritation.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Does Murad Renewal Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Irritation and allergic reaction as a result of numerous plant extracts, butylene glycol, and retinol
- Increased photosensitivity primarily due to retinol
How To Apply Murad Renewal Eye Cream
- Murad Renewal Eye Cream must be applied only as part of your evening skin care routine due to its retinol component, an ingredient that readily disintegrates and breaks down when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- For best results, the manufacturer recommends integrating this product as part of the Murad Resurgence Regimen.
Final Verdict: Murad Renewal Eye Cream
Murad Renewal Eye Cream is well-formulated and will certainly make a powerful addition to your anti-aging arsenal, that is, depending on what you already have in your regimen. This formula isn’t unique though so, if you are keen on keeping your US $80, take more time to compare this with other products before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.