Murad Renewal Eye Cream Review
Murad Renewal Eye Cream Introduction
Murad Renewal Eye Cream, US $80 for 0.5 oz., is an anti-aging cream made specially to correct signs of skin aging that appear around your delicate eye area, and protect these parts from further deterioration, damage and growing more wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
What Does Murad Renewal Eye Cream Claim
This product has been claimed to be formulated to deliver the following skin health and anti-aging benefits:
- Restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels and cause your skin to be satisfactorily and comfortably hydrated over long periods of time
- Brighten dark pigments and shadows lurking on skin around your eyes
- Revitalize and re-energize your skin to relieve it of dullness and lifelessness
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet
- Relieve puffy eyes
Murad Renewal Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Murad became one of the first ever skin care brands to be founded by a medical skin expert, Dr. Howard Murad. More than 25 years later, the brand continues to be inspired by its founder’s “Connected Philosophy” which proposes how beauty is a choice and how its achievement is influenced by a healthy lifestyle. The dermatologist-formulated and approved formulas are now globally available, and enjoys a favorable public perception concerning its quality.
Working of Murad Renewal Eye Cream
This product works by combining peptides and retinol to force faster skin turnover which supports aging skin to better cope with damage and get ahead of multiple signs of skin aging. Simultaneously, hyaluronic acid and other skin conditioners restore your skin’s moisture content, while botanical ingredients provide both antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory functions that help calm and soothe skin irritations.
Murad Renewal Eye Cream Ingredients
- Peptides: Promote the efficiency of skin cell coordination to speed up repair, rejuvenation, regeneration, and other cellular level mechanisms that improve the health and appearance of aging and damaged skin
- Retinol: Derived from wrinkle-correcting Vitamin A, this ingredient stimulates the elimination of the damaged surface layer, the production of higher levels of collagen, and the faster turnover of cells to speed up skin healing and renewal
- Phytoestrogens: Including those derived from wild yam, help improve the appearance of wrinkles, making these much less noticeable, by plumping up skin, revealing a smoother surface, brightening skin complexion, and strengthening the skin to better resist damage and signs of skin aging
Murad Renewal Eye Cream Pros
- This product is a multi-tasker, acting on multiple signs of skin aging that grow and appear around your delicate eye area.
- The formula contains peptides and retinol, two of the most highly regarded anti-aging ingredients that have been demonstrated many time to help correct wrinkles and age spots.
- Murad Renewal Eye Cream reviews attest to how simple this product can be incorporated into your evening skin care ritual.
Murad Renewal Eye Cream Cons
- The manufacturer fails to present studies that demonstrate this product’s efficacy in healing and correcting aging skin, neither is there any available proof that its RepleniCell complex works.
- User experience appears widely varied that results can either be favorable or not depending on how your skin responds to this formula.
Murad Renewal Eye Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Irritation and allergic reaction as a result of numerous plant extracts, butylene glycol, and retinol
- Increased photosensitivity primarily due to retinol
Murad Renewal Eye Cream must be applied only as part of your evening skin care routine due to its retinol component, an ingredient that readily disintegrates and breaks down when exposed to heat and sunlight. For best results, the manufacturer recommends integrating this product as part of the Murad Resurgence Regimen.
Murad Renewal Eye Cream reviews from 2 users read:
- “Great for puffiness, circles and rich moisture. Iv’e used all sorts of eye creams over the last 10 years (early prevention) and this is by far the best for my puffy eye allergy eyes and dark circles from working nights. Can’t beat the price.”
- “I was disappointed with this product although it came highly recommended to me but by a much younger female. So, perhaps it works better on those women who are much younger and have very fine lines.”
Murad Renewal Eye Cream is well-formulated and will certainly make a powerful addition to your anti-aging arsenal, that is, depending on what you already have in your regimen. This formula isn’t unique though so, if you are keen on keeping your US $80, take more time to compare this with other products before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.