Murad Renewing Eye Cream Review: Does It Really Deliver Results?
Murad Renewing Eye Cream delivers three-in-one results that reduce the visibility of fine lines like crow’s feet, brighten dark circles, and reduce puffiness around the eyes for a smooth, lifted, youthful look.
Murad was founded by Dr. Howard Murad and has delivered skincare products for over 25 years that seek to unlock youth using cellular level hydration.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream is sold for $80 on the manufacturer’s site. It can also be found through major retailers like Ulta Beauty and Sephora. Murad provides a 60-day money-back guarantee on any product sold through their site or resurgence.com.
- Butylene Glycol: Conditioner
- Tricaprylyl Citrate: Emollient
- Pentylene Glycol: Humectant
- Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2: Conditioner
- Jojoba Esters: Plant
Pat onto the brow bone and beneath the eye after cleansing and toning and gently rub it in.
- Reduce visibility of fine lines like crow’s feet
- Reduce dark circles
- Reduce under-eye puffiness
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uses a mixture of collagen-boosting peptides, plumping moisturizers, brightening vitamins, and natural plant extracts to reduce wrinkles and brighten up the eyes. The most unique ingredient is the Wild Yam Extract that actually restores optimal estrogen balance in order to restore skin luminosity and strength.However, the said ingredient can also cause diarrhea, headache, vomiting and nausea. Since there are no documentation to support the product’s claims and a possible side effects, we recommend purchasing different eye cream with established reputation in the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."