Murad Wrinkle Reducer Review: Does It Really Work?
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Introduction
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer, US $150 for 1.0 fl. oz., is a formula that has been specially formulated to significantly resurface and smoothen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
What Does Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer about this product, you should expect to derive the following benefits from this treatment formula:
- Resurface wrinkled skin to more evenly tone and re-texturize skin creases
- Smoothen and even out your skin surface
- Make wrinkles and fine lines appear less visible
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Manufacturer’s Detail
Developed by Dr. Howard Murad more than 25 years ago, the Murad brand is strongly hinged on a philosophy of delivering beautiful skin by delivering skin health. Credited as one of the first brands to pioneer the professionally formulated skincare lines bandwagon, Murad is also involved in the operation of supplementation and wellness enterprises. Three business interests that stand for what Murad wants to be known for, that is, holistic, synergistic beauty.
Working of Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer
This product works by flooding your skin with moisturizers and conditioners that instantly lift the creased portion of your wrinkles and fills it from deep within, effectively raising wrinkled skin to the surface to give you a smoother and more even surface.
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Ingredients
- Durian Cell Reform: Loaded with components beneficial for skin rejuvenation, this ingredient delivers multiple advantages for healing your skin that includes anti-inflammatory, rehydration, healing and regeneration, and antioxidant protection
- Glycolic Acid: Well-loved in anti-aging skin care for its exfoliating properties, in this formula, this ingredient is combined with durian fruit extracts to enhance skin repair and regeneration
- Glucosamine HCL: Aids in reforming and rebuilding damaged skin tissue particularly following a major damage, injury or trauma, including scars
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin
- Yeast Extract: Delivers amino acids and sugars that causes your skin to experience a surge of moisture that makes it appear plumper, fuller and firmer
- Panthenol: Coats your skin and adds a layer of film on the surface that helps condition your skin as well as keep moisture in and prevent environmental damage
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Pros
- Based on the results of a Murad sponsored study, this product improved subjects’ skin firmness by up to 40 per cent.
- This product is formulated with ingredients that bring you both instant and longer-term benefits.
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Cons
- This product is formulated with benzyl benzoate, a compound that can permanently compromise your skin with regular exposure.
- Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer reviews posted by users vary greatly — some extremely praising the product while others regret ever using it, which gives you a 50-50 per cent chance you might like this product or not
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, fragrance ingredients, and benzyl benzoate, all of which have the potential to cause your skin to become permanently damaged.
- Increased risk for reproductive health-related disease due to EDTA
- Increased risk for endocrine related dysfunctions and spikes in estrogen levels due to parabens
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer must only be applied on skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and toned. Use day and night, and layer with your serums and moisturizers on top. Always layer with sunscreen during the day.
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer reviews read:
- “After only two days of using it day and night, I had a terrible reaction to it causing me to have a burn like rash under my eyes. If you have sensitive eyes, I don’t recommend this product.” — Tresha on the Murad website
- “I’ve been using this for about 5 years.I am 52 but people swear I’m 10 years younger! This product has prevented wrinkles and sagging…I absolutely love it and will never stop purchasing it ever.” — Mary Hayward on Murad website
Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer comes with an insanely very, very long list of ingredients, many of which are known to remarkably raise and plump skin and cause it to appear denser. However, judging by the quality of these ingredients, positive results are likely to be short-term only. Youthful skin practically runs out as soon as you stop using this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.