Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream?
Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream, US $82 for 1 oz., is a serum that is primarily formulated with retinol to enhance your skin’s youthful appearance. This product promises to restore a more youthful skin you will love to see, touch and feel but may cause redness or itching on skin.
Murad is a brand named after dermatologist, Dr. Howard Murad. He founded the product more than 25 years ago but, even as he was selling beauty solutions packed into bottles, he preached that beauty requires a lifestyle change. Murad started the trend in the establishment of doctor-formulated OTC skin care products. It offers 30 days money back guarantee.
Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream – Does it Really work?
The manufacturer claims that this product can deliver the following benefits to improve your aging skin:
- Deliver a potent amount of retinol to help reinvigorate your skin’s overall health and revive your flawless complexion.
- Enhance skin regeneration and turnover, one is by improving the level of collagen in your skin.
- Improve your skin’s firmness and elasticity, which helps relieve you of fine lines, wrinkles and saggy skin.
- Fade and lighten dark skin imperfections to promote a more even and brighter skin tone.
- Eliminate fatigued look and replace it with a vibrant looking skin.
The key mechanisms for this product is its 3-tiered retinol complex that delivers 3 powerful blends of Vitamin A derivatives to your skin. The rest of the ingredients are anti-inflammatories, skin rebuilders, and conditioners, all of which try to counteract the usual complaints, mainly irritations, associated with retinol.
What Are The Ingredients In Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream?
- Retinol Tri-Active Technology: A unique blend of retinols that perform three very distinct functions, that is, fast-acting retinoid, time-release retinol, and a retinol booster, that, when combined, deliver dramatic improvements to your skin, that includes smoothening out creases on your skin, as well as lightening dark spots and brightening your overall complexion.
- Swertia Flower Extract: Benefits your skin in many ways, that includes promoting faster rates of regeneration and turnover, improving skin synthesis and strength, and enhancing your skin’s structure to enhance firmness and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid Spheres: Have strong moisture capture capabilities, bringing more moisture to your skin as optimal hydration levels are restored to keep your skin from drying. However sometimes it causes bruising, redness, and itching on skin.
- Ceramides: Rebuild and restore your skin’s protective barrier function.
- Soybean Extract: Helps relieve your skin from irritation, including those associated with retinol.
How To Apply Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream
As per manufacturer guidance:
- Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream must only be used after a fresh cleanse and tone.
- Apply generous amounts on your face, neck and chest.
Benefits Of Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream
- This product is made with 3 kinds of retinols.
vThe product was specifically formulated to cancel out the side effects often associated with retinol, that includes calming your skin and strengthening it to better resist damage but it may cause redness or itching on skin.
- Based on a study conducted and reported by Murad, details of which has not been provided, 93 per cent of subjects were reported to have claimed that their fine lines and wrinkles appeared less noticeable, while 98 per cent experienced smoother skin.
Disadvantages Of Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream
- The labels do not indicate the concentration of retinol included in this product, although even the slightest amounts can bring dramatic effects to your skin.
- The manufacturer fails to disclose the details of its self-reported consumer survey.
- Several Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream reviews posted by users highlighted the overwhelming fragrance of this product.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergies due to several ingredients, including retinol, fragrances, and artificial colorants.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to ingredients such as chlorphenesin.
Final Verdict : Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream
Murad Youth Renewal Night Cream is a product that boasts of its retinol trio which does sound like a promising combination. However, the long list of ingredients is overwhelming. Unfortunately, rather than deriving more benefits, the list, overall, appears to be a struggle between good and evil – there’s an anti-inflammatory here, an allergen there, a healing ingredient here, and a damaging one there. In the end, it’s your choice if you want to be caught up in this battle or, find something else that will bring you peace and, your skin, more comfort.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."