What is Musely
Musely is a beauty support brand that sells prescription skincare products. Its product line targets aging signs and skin issues such as wrinkles, droopy eyelids, melisma, spots, and crepey skin. The brand features an online telemedicine platform known as FaceRx.
This platform helps customers receive customized products that may especially help tackle their unique skincare needs. The FaceRx website is supposedly managed by top medical and skincare professionals who make dermatological consultation accessible to clients.
Apart from the FaceRx platform, Musely Face Rx provides a check-up program via eNurse, an app that tracks the customer’s 60-day treatment progress.
Who is the manufacturer of Musely?
Musely is the brand that manufactures all the essential skincare products under this beauty support line. In precise, Musely Face RX started out as a platform that shared skincare tips with its community. However, after Musely CEO Jack Jia and his wife Cherry experienced a successful transformation, FaceRx was created. That is, the company manufactures its own products and provides consumers with a platform to buy online medical treatment. Users can also read and share skincare tips on the platform.
Which are the Best-Selling Musely Products?
The best-selling products by this brand include;
- The Skin Regeneration Set – this set consists of a night cream, day cream, and a cleanser. The night cream comes in three qualities; delicate, adjusted, and veteran. These products target wrinkles, fine lines, texture, dull skin, droopy eyelids, and pore size.
- The Spot Cream – this is a facial cream that targets acne scars, melasma, and sunspots.
- The Neck Cream – this cream targets crepey neck and dark spots on the chest.
What are the active ingredients used in Musely Spot Cream?
Some of the active ingredients found in these best-sellers include;
- Tretinoin – This is allegedly the most potent and widely researched retinoid in photoaging therapy. According to Clinical Interventions in Aging, retinoids such as tretinoin have promising effects on anti-aging signs however they cause irritant reactions such as burning and scaling.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Topical hyaluronic acid has shown effectiveness in maintaining skin hydration. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology claims that hyaluronic acid has antioxidative and activity which makes it an excellent antiaging ingredient. But since its penetrability is not efficient, micronized hyaluronic acid is the best alternative.
- Hydroquinone – This is a well-known hypopigmented agent. In a comparative study in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, hydroquinone cream showed better results compared to kojic acid. It was also found to have a more rapid rate of clinical improvement. While kojic acid may also be efficient, it is a more irritating agent than hydroquinone.
- Azelaic Acid – This acid is produced naturally by the commensal yeast. It has been claimed to exhibit pharmacological effects that correlate with dermatological use according to the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which provide therapeutic activities to rosacea and acne.
- Niacinamide – This is an amide of vitamin B3 that is also known as nicotinamide. According to IFSCC Magazine, niacinamide has numerous skincare activities including; stimulating collagen synthesis, up-regulating epidermal ceramide synthesis, preventing UV damage, reducing skin hyperpigmentation, and regulating sebaceous fluids.
How does Musely Work?
Musely Skin Care work to correct particular skin problems that a user is aiming to address. For instance, to diminish spots on the face, the Spot Cream is the product that is designed for that. Before you purchase any product, you will be required to complete an online doctor visit after which a prescription will be provided. Once that is done, you place your order online and wait for it to be delivered. The eNurse app will help to check your day to day progress.
What are the Advantages of Musely Face Rx?
- Claims to be headed by top-notch medical and skin care professionals
- Provides products that address various skin problems
- Does not require doctor office consultation
- Users can get customized formulas
- Provides affordable prescriptions
What are the Disadvantages of Musely Face Rx?
- Users may experience side effects from ingredients like tretinoin
- Purchasing products require a prescription
- Results may not be satisfactory for all users
Is it Worth Buying Musely?
Buying Musely products may be worth it because the brand is considered legit. Apart from that, these products are backed by medical practitioners and skincare professionals.
Q: How Much is Musely Face Rx?
A Some of the prices of Musely products include;
- The skin regeneration set – $82 or $102 (one-time doctor visit included)
- The spot cream – $60 or $80 (one-time doctor visit included)
- The neck cream – $86 or $106 (one-time doctor visit included)
Q: Who Should Use Musely Skin Care?
A: Musely products are for anyone looking to diminish wrinkles, dark spots, melasma, acne scars, droopy eyelids, dull skin, crepey neck, and large pores.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects of Using Musely The Spot Cream?
A: Like any other product, Musely products could cause side effects. Ingredients like tretinoin and kojic acid are known to cause skin irritation.
Q: How Should You Use/apply Musely Spot Cream?
A: All Musely products have different guidelines on how to use them. However, this information is not provided on the product page on the official website. Users can only get this information after the doctor’s consultation and prescription.
Q: Does It Have a Return Policy?
A: Yes, Musely Spot Cream have a 60-day result guarantee. A refund will only be issued to users who have completed the eNurse check-up program and consistent medication use for 60 days. The return only covers the initial order. Refills, prescription changes, and the doctor visit fee are not refundable.
With the many skincare products in the market, users may not be sure about what works and what doesn’t without trial and error. This could be frustrating and costly. For that reason, Musely Face Rx as a brand decided to bring skincare experts together to help users get skincare consultation and medication from the comfort of their homes.
Musely products claim to work on various skin issues that a person may be struggling with. Musely Before and after photos on the official page look convincing and the Musely reviews are generally positive. The best thing about these products is that while using them, you get daily tracking from the eNurse app which helps you to know whether the product is working or not.
These products are limited to users who want to purchase prescription-free products. If you are such a user, you can check out other products online.