Mustela Double Action Stretch Mark Cream : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action?
Stretch Marks Double Action, has been formulated to stop stretch marks from appearing — because Mustela knows, when it comes to stretch marks, prevention is the best way. Stretch marks often appear where there is relatively more fat storage than most other parts of your body, and that includes your glutes, your butt, breasts, abdomen, arms and hips.
Stretch Marks Double Action comes in a creamy formulation that deeply penetrates skin to strengthen skin fibers and increase skin elasticity so that your skin is less prone to stretching too thinly.
Mustela has been the partner of pregnant women and mothers for more than 60 years now – both in taking care of their babies and of themselves. All Mustela products are developed based on research and thoroughly formulated with and studied by experts, which include dermatologists and toxicologists. All Mustela products are guaranteed free from parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol, and are absolutely safe for mothers and their babies.
Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action, just like any other product from Mustela, is specially formulated to address the special skin concerns of mothers and their newborns while making sure that all formulations are mild and gentle, and do not endanger their health and safety. Although this product is not available on any reputed websites.
Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action – Does It Really Work?
Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action works by increasing your skin’s resilience to stretching due to rapid weight gain during pregnancy. It does so by improving your skin’s elasticity through the skin strengthening action of Mustela pantented ingredients that include Lupeol, Arabinogalactante and Elastoregulator. Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action is also infused with botanical, organic and mineral ingredients that stimulates elastin and collagen production to support skin renewal.
What Are The Ingredients In Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action?
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative. However can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and hives from too many mast skin cells.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
How To Apply Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply to Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action to all parts of your body prone to stretch marks, particularly where fat storage is high, such as your glutes, your butt, breasts, abdomen, arms and hips.
- Gently and thoroughly massage on skin until completely absorbed and incorporated into skin.
- For best results, use from the time pregnancy is confirmed up to three months after delivery to prevent stretch marks.
Benefits Of Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action
- Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action is formulated without parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals and triclosan.
- Strengthens skin and improves skin elasticity. Although there are very limited customer reviews backing this claim.
- Toxicologist tested to be safe.
Disadvantages Of Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action
- This product has a powerful smell, which may cause irritation.
- This product is not available on any reputed websites.
- Customers reviews state that the product is not that effective.
- Limited customers reviews online.
Does Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action Have Any Side Effects?
This product may cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Final Verdict : Mustela Double Action Stretch Mark Cream
Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action is every expectant mother’s best friend in maintaining utmost care to themselves during pregnancy without having to compromise the health and safety of their babies. Although this product is not easily available online and there are limited reviews regarding the product results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: