Nanoblur: Does Nanoblur Work?
Nanoblur – Overview
The brand of skincare called Nanoblur promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and help the user look 10 years younger in just 40 seconds. The product website continues in this over-exaggerated tone, also stating that the formula uses ‘magic’ technology, and although they claim that it has been clinically tested, no actual study or test results are provided. However, there are several ‘before and after’ shots of customers and the product was developed by a dermatologist.
Nanoblur can be purchased either directly from Indeed Labs, the manufacturer or from retail stores, for which links are provided. There is a 90-day money back guarantee for the product, the ordering process is secure and company contact information is provided. Nanoblur is reasonably priced at a cost of $19.00 each.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Water / Aqua / Eau • Adipic acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer • Dimethicone • Glycerin • Cyclopentasiloxane • VP/VA Copolymer • Cyclohexasiloxane • Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Amodimethicone • Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose • Isohexadecane • Polysilicone-11 • Polysorbate 80 • Citric Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol
Nanoblur– Product Description
Details regarding the ingredients in Nanoblur are very limited which is unfortunate considering that many of them would be unfamiliar to most consumers. The long list of ingredients is included on the website, although no amounts for each are shown. It is likely that in order for Nanoblur to work so quickly it contains certain substances that tighten the skin temporarily, and it is not known what the longterm effects would be.
The Nanoblur formula is fragrance free and suitable on all skin types, although the application method and frequency is different for the various types, which are detailed on the website.
- There is a 90-day money back guarantee
- All company contact information is provided
- Consumer before and after photos are shown
- The formula is fragrance-free
- All ingredients are listed
- Nanoblur is affordable
- Ingredient information is limited
- The manufacturer makes exaggerated claims
- No scientific proof is shown
- Longterm effects of Nanoblur are not known
Nanoblur-The Bottom Line
Nanoblur appears to be a reasonable product and it is offered at a good price. However, many customers would want to know what the ingredients in the product actually do, and it is not known exactly how natural the formula is. While the customer photos are impressive, they should really be backed up with clinical study results.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."