Napoleon Perdis Light Switch: Does It Give You An Attractive Look?
As much as you would like to wear your skin perfect, unadulterated and at a high level of sophistication all the time, your skin simply wouldn’t make it all too easy for you, not any time soon and probably not ever. That’s because there are simply too many factors affecting your skin health and appearance – environment, diet, skincare routine, makeup application techniques, age, to name a few – and very little that you can do to help improve the situation.
About Napoleon Perdis Light Switch
Napoleon Perdis thought of perfecting an imperfect skin just the same. In its contemplation, it came out with the Napoleon Perdis Light Switch. More than just adding color to an otherwise dull, unflattering skin, this product also attracts and reflects back just the right amount of lighting to make your skin radiate a natural, healthy glow. Tada! Now, nobody but you knows that you’re having a less than ideal skin day!
Dig into your bag or purse and always have the Napoleon Perdis Light Switch ready for any beauty emergency. This product comes with five distinguishably different and yet perfectly blendable palette colors, all built to give your skin an irresistible color and a subtle glowing complexion all at once. Put on any of the following palette shades singly or in combination to give you a shade that’s uniquely your own:
- Pink Ice
The Napoleon Perdis Light Switch does more than just bring a visual solution to your emergency skin problem. All swatches in this product are formulated with skin moisturizers that include aloe, essential oils, and Vitamins A and C, all working to up your skin on a moody day.
Ingredients in Napoleon Perdis Light Switch
- Solvent: ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE
- Moisturizers / Skin conditioners / Emollients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL DIMETHICONE,BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE, DIISOSTEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX (CANDELILLA CERA), OCTYLDODECANOL, CETYL PALMITATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- Vitamins: TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- Pigments / Colorants: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- Opacifying Agents: SILICA
- Stabilizers / Texturizers: OZOKERITE, NYLON-12
About Napoleon Perdis
Napoleon Perdis is an Australian-borne brand that has gained worldwide recognition since its founder conceived formulated and distributed the brand’s first few jars of cosmetics some 20 years ago. From the backstage of the world’s top fashion shows straight to the closets of ordinary women who love makeup, Napoleon Perdis makes high quality, carefully thought out cosmetics loved by professionals and embraced by millions.
From Australia, the brand moved its headquarters to New York in 2005. From that point forward, Napoleon Perdis has experienced unprecedented growth in its brand history. Today, Napoleon Perdis is available everywhere from boutiques to stockists to online purchasing and reselling platforms.
How is Napoleon Perdis Light Switch Used?
For a truly beauty emergency situation, the Napoleon Perdis Light Switch swatches blend together and sit well on skin using just your bare fingertips. If you happen to have your makeup brushes with you, however, use these to apply the product on your skin for ease of control and better product application and performance.
Use the palettes singly or in combination as a blush or highlighter. Blend together for a color combination that’s uniquely yours and that best flatter your skin tone.
To optimize use of this multifunctional product, try using Napoleon Perdis Light Switch as follows:
- With a contouring brush, use the metallics – bronze, silver and gold – to highlight facial bones and structures, dimming where shadows are needed and visually stressing on crests of your face that becomes more flattered when highlighted.
- With your fingers or eye shadow brush, use any of the colors on the palette to bring an instant yet subtle pop of color to your eyelids. For best results, use the silver as base or, even use it to color your tear gland.
- Use the rose shade to bring in some blush to your cheeks.
The possibilities to Napoleon Perdis Light Switch are endless and can only be limited by your imagination!
The Price Range of Napoleon Perdis Light Switch
Napoleon Perdis Light Switch retails for $70 for every 0.27 oz. compact.
Is Napoleon Perdis Light Switch Safe?
Apart from reports of skin irritation and mild, adverse reactions from some of the ingredients infused in the Napoleon Perdis Light Switch, there are no long-term health risks or hazards that should be expected from regular, long-term product use.
Whether you are just looking to simplify your beauty stash carry-on or, you don’t want to be caught off guard when a beauty emergency hits you or, both, Napoleon Perdis Light Switch gives you an instant makeover whenever and wherever you are. It’s so compact so it shouldn’t hurt to carry it around. Take it anywhere with you!