Natio Pure Mineral Foundation Review: Is it Effective?
Natio Pure Mineral Foundation is a special formulation that uses light reflecting minerals which can adapt to the specific color and texture of the skin. There are different shades available to choose from depending on the specific skin tone of the user. It gives the skin a perfect finish that is luminous while at the same time nourishing and moisturizing the skin to make it softer, smoother and overall more alluring. One 50 ml container is priced $19.95 online.
What Natio Pure Mineral Foundation Claims?
- Formulated for all skin types
- Lasts all day long without the need for touch ups
- Fast and easy to apply
- Leaves the skin fresh, radiant and beautiful
- Gives the skin a luminous, radiant finish
About The Manufacturer of Natio Pure Mineral Foundation
Natio is a Latin word that means birth, creation and birthplace. It is also the ancient name of the Goddess of Nature. The company started as a simple family business in Australia and it has now grown into a well-known brand that offers a broad range of beauty care products. The products from the company are continuously developed with a clear goal in mind which is to use gentle, plant-based formulations that are comfortable and non-irritating to the skin. Natio is still not very well-known worldwide but it has a good reputation in the Australian market.
How Does Natio Pure Mineral Foundation Work?
Natio Pure Mineral Foundation lightens the face while softening the visibility of fine lines. It is a long-lasting formulation which can last from the morning to night without having the need for touch ups. The special formulation quickly smoothens using a translucent veil of delicate minerals that blends very well with the natural skin tone of the user. It is also enriched with vitamin C and vitamin E for smoothening, repairing and nourishing the skin. The product also contains jojoba extract which softens and moisturizes the skin.
Ingredients in Natio Pure Mineral Foundation
- Natural Earth Minerals – This is a special combination of natural minerals for lightening effects on the face and making the skin smoother. It blends naturally with the skin where it gives a perfect finish that hides skin imperfections such as roughness and minor aging signs.
- Vitamin C – This is a potent antioxidant that is commonly used in skin care formulations. It can help lighten the skin but studies also indicate that it can help boost collagen production in the skin. Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it also helps fight free radicals which can help when it comes to slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Vitamin E – It is also a potent antioxidant but this is also known to have nourishing effects on the skin which is the reason it is one of the most common ingredients in skin care products.
- Jojoba extract – This ingredient soothes the skin while offering powerful moisturizing effects. It nourishes the skin which helps keep it soft and smooth.
Natio Pure Mineral Foundation Advantages
- It offers very good coverage
- The foundation also contains nourishing ingredients
- There are different shades available
- There are many positive feedbacks from people who have tried it
- The product is easy to use and apply
- It is priced reasonably
- The formulation uses natural minerals
Natio Pure Mineral Foundation Disadvantages
- Some users say it can cause breakouts
- Only select retailers are selling it but it can be easily ordered online
- The consistency is a little thin for some users
- Some people can’t find a shade that suits them
- There are users saying it doesn’t last very long on their skin
- Some people develop sensitivity after applying it
Directions for Use of Natio Pure Mineral Foundation
Select the shade which is the closest to your own skin tone. Dot a small amount on your forehead, nose and cheeks then blend with your fingers or the Natio foundation brush until you achieve your desired coverage.
Natio Pure Mineral Foundation Warnings
If you have skin that is very sensitive, you should consult your dermatologist before using this product. Do not use on broken or damaged skin and avoid contact with your eyes. If it causes severe irritation on your skin, wash with water and discontinue use.
After taking a close look at Natio Pure Mineral Foundation, it is a good product worth trying. The price is reasonable and there are many good feedbacks from the people who have tried it. The product comes from a reputable company in Australia and it only uses natural minerals. The only problem is that it can cause breakouts on a small percentage of users so it is not really for everyone.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.