Complete Balance For Menopause Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause Overview:
Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause, US $19.29 for 60 capsules that consists of 30 day-time capsules and 20 night-time capsules, is an oral menopause supplement indicated for the relief of pains and discomforts associated with the onset of menopause, that includes hot flashes and sleeplessness.
About Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Natrol, a neutraceuticals company that has been formulating and distributing supplements for over 35 years. Its operations are guided by five strategic principles that includes Quality, People, Innovation, Customer Service, and Cost Effectiveness.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide ample supplementation for key nutrients your body requires as you age, so therefore ingredients include soy, calcium and black cohosh.
- Provide relief to hot flashes.
- Sets you up for a good mood.
- Relieve you of night sweats and other symptoms associated with menopause.
- With regular product use, you can start enjoying life before, during and after menopause and still stay well and productive.
What Are The Ingredients In Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause?
- Soy Extract: It contains phytoestrogens which help makeup for the dwindling quantity of estrogen naturally produced by your body, thereby attempting to normalize estrogen levels as well as associated body functions that are easily affected by changing hormone levels.
- Black Cohosh Extract: Aids in normalizing hormone levels and functions, which helps you get into a good mood and stop being cross while also enhancing various critical body functions that are affected by the decreasing supply of natural estrogen.
- Calcium: Promotes better bone health and development while also preventing bone loss.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12: Improve circulation and promote proper cell nutrition that helps boost your skin cells’ energy levels to fuel your body’s natural immune response and better resist inflammation that can cause your organs to become damaged.
Directions To Use:
Every purchase of Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause comes with two formulations, consisting of 30 capsules each. One is intended for use in the morning and the other must be taken at night. Make sure to take both capsules at about the same time every day and every night to promote enhanced efficacy as well as to create a routine for your body.
- Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause is formulated to deliver multiple benefits that help enhance body functions well-recognized to be exacerbated or negatively affected by the onset of menopause.
- This product is on the more inexpensive side which makes it easier to maintain as part of your daily routine.
- This product’s manufacturer has not presented any proof of product efficacy.
- Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause reviews indicate that taking this product may have variable results.
Does Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, there are generally no side effects to be expected when using Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause. Some people, however, may not be able to tolerate phytoestrogens from soy. Some reports also highlight that estrogen replacements like soy may increase your risks for contracting certain diseases such as breast cancer.
Natrol Complete Balance For Menopause is yet another well-meaning supplement that promises to alleviate the seemingly endless list of discomforts and symptoms of menopause. The glaring fact that remains, however, is that supplements such as this will affect different people in many different ways.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."