Natura Beaute Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Natura Beaute?
Natura Beaute is an anti-wrinkle cream. It is said that regular application of this cream may lead to higher moisture content of the skin which, in turn, could make it appear younger. An added glow and radiance may contribute to the youthful appearance of your skin.
Natura Beaute seems to rely on the inclusion of two key active ingredients, collagen and peptides, both of which are an essential part of any good quality anti-aging cream.
Who is the Manufacturer?
This product is manufactured by a company that goes by the same name, Natura Beaute. This company appears to be a new player in the anti-aging industry, that is, relative to other companies formulating and marketing beauty and anti-aging products.
The manufacturer claims that this cream is free from synthetic ingredients that may cause your skin more harm than good. It is not clear, however, if they produce any other anti-aging creams apart from Natura Beaute.
What are the Ingredients in Natura Beaute?
Natura Beaute has not made the full list of ingredients openly available to the public. Affiliate marketing websites list the following two ingredients:
- Peptides: These are forerunners of amino acids and proteins which have been shown to be essential to skin repair and the formation of new skin layers. Peptides in this cream may be able to speed up the process of skin renewal by helping maintain normal levels of skin regeneration.
- Collagen: This is a protein that serves as the building block of tissues in your body. With the onset of aging, however, the body’s capacity to produce sufficient amounts of collagen to support rapid tissue repair and turnover significantly slows down. The collagen in this cream may be able to help maintain ideal levels of collagen and thereby inhibit the development of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
How Does Natura Beaute Work?
Natura Beaute is said to work by supplementing your body’s natural but dwindling supply of collagen. This external source of collagen may be able to make up for the diminished supply so that the normal rates of skin repair and turnover are maintained.
By sustaining fast rates of skin renewal, skin repair may happen faster than the rate of damage. In turn, the suppleness, firmness and elasticity of skin may be supported, preventing signs of aging from developing.
What are the Advantages of Natura Beaute?
- This product does not appear to contain any preservatives or synthetic chemicals.
- This cream may be able to help maintain natural skin processes that inhibit or slow down the rate of skin aging.
- This product may do more than moisturize your skin such as maintaining its overall health and youthful appearance.
- The formula is likely to suit all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- It may contain essential peptides and collagen.
What are the Disadvantages of Natura Beaute?
- Without an official product or manufacturer website, there is no verifiable information available about product claims and composition.
- The full ingredient list is not disclosed.
- There is no indication as to the amounts of collagen and peptides included in the formula.
- There is no third-party certification to verify that this cream contains only ingredients derived from natural sources.
- It does not seem that this product contains UV protection so separate sunscreen will need to be worn.
Is It Worth Buying Natura Beaute?
If your main skin concern involves the development of wrinkles, then Natura Beaute may be able to help you address that. However, if you have numerous skin concerns, you may wish to look for a multi-action skin cream. Any time you’re considering purchasing an anti-aging product, it is always best to look at all options on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Natura Beaute?
The cost of this product is not published. Based on consumer comments, one jar costs approximately $100, charged after the free trial period has elapsed.
Who Should Use Natura Beaute?
Natura Beaute can be used by women and men who are troubled by the growing number of wrinkles caused by aging skin. This product may be safe to use even on sensitive and reactive skin types, but it is always wise to do a patch test first.
How to Apply Natura Beaute?
Cleanse and tone skin before applying a generous amount of Natura Beaute. For best results, use the anti-aging product during the day under makeup and at night as part of an anti-aging skincare routine.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
There is no money back guarantee on this product. It is offered on a free trial basis, but consumers must cancel their order within the specified time or they may be enrolled in a monthly subscription program.
Natura Beaute is said to contain two of the potentially most helpful ingredients your skin requires to maintain and perhaps even regain its youthful health and appearance. However, without an official website, it is not known if the key ingredients are contained in their optimal amounts in the formula.
Claims made about this product are generally not supported by solid evidence and because there is no official Natura Beaute website, all information is from a third party and therefore may not be completely reliable. Before deciding to purchase this product, it is advisable to look at other anti-aging creams on the market which may be more suited to your needs.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."