NaturaBright is a 7-in-1 skin brightening cream that helps fight signs of aging by helping even out skin tones and fight melasma. It is manufactured by Natura Science Labs and is sold in containers of 1 fl oz (30mL). Although this manufacture is not a very well known skincare brand.
- Kakadu Plum: an antiseptic. It grows in northern Australia and contains vitamin C, antioxidants and various minerals. It helps clean the skin.
- Kojic Acid: a skin-lightener that is also an antioxidant. It also removes dead skin cells and dirt.
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage, removes dead skin cells, stimulates the skin’s natural healing abilities, and boosts the production of collagen. It is also an anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant. However it causes Redness to the skin.
- Licorice: acts as an anti-inflammatory. It has been used in Ayurvedic system to lighten the skin. It is also an anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal agent. It is safe for use in all skin types and can be used to treat skin problems such as eczema.
- Arbutin: a skin lightening agent. It is found in the skin of pears and in wheat, but can be produced in a lab. Research shows it is turned into hydroquinone, which creates an environment that could increase risk of intestinal cancer.
- Niacinamide: a form of vitamin B3. It is sometimes used to treat cystic acne and other skin conditions. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
How To Apply: NaturaBright?
- Apply to clean skin twice per day.
- For best results, use sunscreen afterward.
- The product contains many vitamins and minerals that benefit the skin.
- The product is easy to use.
- This product lightens the skin. Although there are very few reviews online to back this claim.
- Little is known about the manufacturer.
- Customer reviews for this product are mixed.
- The manufacturer does not provide clinical studies that can prove its product’s efficacy.
- Although the list of ingredients is provided, the amounts of ingredients are not.
- One of the ingredients, arbutin, can be turned into hydroquinone.
NaturaBright is a promising product with many ingredients that have been known to benefit the skin and improve its appearance. The product comes with a money-back guarantee and the manufacturer provides a list of the ingredients used. However, the product does not list the amounts of ingredients in its formula or provide independent studies that can back the claims made by them. The price is a bit high compared to other products in this niche. A less expensive product that can provide studies that show its effectiveness could be a better choice.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.