Natural Remedial Ways to Treat Acne and Scars!
Every one of us dreams for clean and gorgeous skin that will make you look more attractive and good looking for lifetime. Though we expect best of our skin, acne formation takes place at one stage or the other in lifetime. Are you one of the victims that are facing with acne problems? Then you should find perfect solution for it. It is actually the inflammatory skin disease that affects skin oil glands causing pimples. Acne is physical disorder that found on face, neck, chest and shoulders.
Acne is of various types. These can occur in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, cysts, nodules. With proper treatment and curative measures you can get rid of acne formation. If you are looking for natural and home remedies for acne treatment then this article will help you to overcome this problem effectively.
Acne is a natural process that occurs commonly at the teen age between 20 years of age. This occurs when oil is secreted in excess by skin oil glands. Acne formation takes place usually due to the trapping of oil and dead cells in the skin pores.
Here are some home remedies that will help you to treat acne problems.
- Prefer drinking enough water for proper removal of waste products that will allow your skin to clean up most of the waste products that may be reason of acne formation. Wash your face alternatively in intervals.
- Use salty warm water twice a day to wash your face or for better results you can massage with lemon that will keep your face oil free and without aggravating acne.
- You can apply fresh fenugreek paste on your face and rinse with warm water that will clean your face properly preventing further formation of acne, pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- Strawberry leaves can also help in reducing swelling on acne. Alkalinity present in strawberry leaves will help to overcome the swelling on acne.
- Another home remedy that you can perform is mixing equal quantity of lemon juice in rose water. Leave the mixture for half an hour and then wash it. Practice it for nearly 20 days and see the effective results.
- You can also prepare acne treated mask. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of yeast with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply uniformly on your face and keep it for sometime to dry. Then wash it with warm water.
- If you are suffering from inflammatory acne problem then use the herbal acne treatment. Use lavender to suppress inflammatory effects.
Removing Acne Scars By Natural Means:
Remove your acne scars by preparing a mixture of sour cream, 1 teaspoon yogurt, grind oatmeal then add few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture on your face, keep it for some time and then wash it.
Prepare a blend of 1 peeled apple, 1 teaspoon honey and yogurt, half cucumber. Apply this paste on your acne scars and then rinse it with warm water.
Before going to bed take sandal wood and Azadirachta indica (neem) powder and mix it in rose water, then wash it with cool water. This will help to reduce the acne scars.
These are the effective home remedies that will help you to get rid of acne and acne scars by natural means. This seems to be more effective preferably if applied before going to bed. Therefore practicing these steps effectively and regularly will help you to cure your acne naturally and more effectively.