Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum Review: Should You Buy This Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum Overview
Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum is a professional anti-aging hyaluronic acid serum with ferulic acid available in 60 ml bottles and sold at US $16.87. It aims to bring back lost vitamins into the skin to help reverse the effects of aging such as wrinkles and dryness.
In this Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum review, you’ll see if this serum is suitable for your needs!
About Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum – Does It Really Work?
Natureful, the company that manufactures Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum, is a family owned business founded in Monterey, California, USA. The company is dedicated to providing all-natural products for weight loss, energy, longevity, and vitality. The president believes that health issues can be overcome through a healthy lifestyle and effective natural remedies.
According to Natureful, this vitamin C serum was specially formulated to:
- Replenish lost nutrients and vitamins for glowing, young-looking skin
- Make your skin more elastic by replacing collagen supplies
- Hydrate the skin to make it smoother, softer, and plumper
- Provide fullness and volume to the skin
- Target damaged cells and areas of the skin with surgical precision
What Are The Ingredients In Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum
The website and ingredients list of this serum show that the active Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum ingredients include:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin and super antioxidant replaces lost nutrients that function for maintaining skin health. It is also essential in cellular damage repair and healing.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient targets and revives damaged skin cells, delivering hydration deep into the skin’s tissues.
- Ferulic acid: One of the most potent antioxidants, ferulic acid helps fight skin aging by fighting free radicals.
- Propylene Glycol: This ingredient acts as a vitamin stabilizer and a water-miscible solvent
Directions to Use
After cleaning and applying toner, apply a small amount of Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum to your face, neck, and decollete areas, avoiding contact with the eyes. Let your skin absorb the serum completely before applying moisturizer. For best results, use in the morning and at night.
- Reviews say that the serum is lightweight.
- The serum contains a variety of powerful ingredients and is non-comedogenic
- The serum is easy to use and apply.
- The serum safely dissolves and pairs well with other skin enhancement products like toners and moisturizers.
- The serum is suitable for all skin types.
- May cause irritation on very sensitive skin even when the vitamin C percentage is reduced.
- Has a slight rusty metal smell characteristic of Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid.
Does Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
According to several clinical studies and reviews, there are no established Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum side-effects. It is generally safe and easy to use and has no synthetic or corrosive ingredients. However, based on the concentration and the nature of the ingredients, the following side effects may be experienced:
- The concentration could be too high and may cause irritation, stinging, and redness upon application on dry and sensitive skin.
- Allergic reactions to Vitamin C exemplified by red, itchy bumps.
- Breakouts of acne-prone sensitive skin from irritation due to Vitamin C and other inactive ingredients.
To minimize these side effects, start using the lowest concentration on other parts of the skin. Vitamin C absorbs easily and can stay for up to three days on the skin so the irritation can also last as long.
Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum serves as a skin supplement to repair cellular damage due to free radicals and fight the signs of aging. However, although the vitamin C content does help in nourishing and revitalizing the skin, the concentration can cause redness and irritation to dry and sensitive skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: