Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum?
Natureful, the company that manufactures Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum, is a family owned business founded in Monterey, California, USA. The company is dedicated to providing all-natural products for weight loss, energy, longevity, and vitality. The president believes that health issues can be overcome through a healthy lifestyle and effective natural remedies.
As per manufacturer, Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum is a professional anti-aging hyaluronic acid serum with ferulic acid available in 60 ml bottles and sold at US $16.87. It aims to bring back lost vitamins into the skin to help reverse the effects of aging such as wrinkles and dryness. Although the ingredients used in the product may lead to skin irritation.
In this Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum review, you’ll see if this serum is suitable for your needs!
Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum–Does It Really Work?
According to Natureful, this vitamin C serum was specially formulated to:
- Replenish lost nutrients and vitamins for glowing, young-looking skin.
- Make your skin more elastic by replacing collagen supplies.
- Hydrate the skin to make it smoother, softer, and plumper.
- Provide fullness and volume to the skin.
- Target damaged cells and areas of the skin with surgical precision.
What Are The Ingredients In Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum?
The website and ingredients list of this serum show that the active Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum ingredients include:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin and super antioxidant replaces lost nutrients that function for maintaining skin health. It is also essential in cellular damage repair and healing.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient targets and revives damaged skin cells, delivering hydration deep into the skin’s tissues. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Ferulic acid: One of the most potent antioxidants, ferulic acid helps fight skin aging by fighting free radicals.
- Propylene Glycol: This ingredient acts as a vitamin stabilizer and a water-miscible solvent.
How To Apply Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- After cleaning and applying toner, apply a small amount of Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum to your face, neck, and decollete areas, avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Let your skin absorb the serum completely before applying moisturizer.
- For best results, use in the morning and at night.
Benefits Of Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum
- Reviews say that the serum is lightweight.
- The serum is easy to use and apply.
- The serum is suitable for all skin types. Although there are very few reviews online.
Disadvantages Of Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum
- May cause irritation on very sensitive skin even when the vitamin C percentage is reduced.
- Has a slight rusty metal smell characteristic of Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid.
- There are very few reviews online to back the manufacture claims.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Does Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
According to several clinical studies and reviews, there are no established Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum side-effects. It is generally safe and easy to use and has no synthetic or corrosive ingredients. However, based on the concentration and the nature of the ingredients, the following side effects may be experienced:
- The concentration could be too high and may cause irritation, stinging, and redness upon application on dry and sensitive skin.
- Allergic reactions to Vitamin C exemplified by red, itchy bumps.
- Breakouts of acne-prone sensitive skin from irritation due to Vitamin C and other inactive ingredients.
To minimize these side effects, start using the lowest concentration on other parts of the skin. Vitamin C absorbs easily and can stay for up to three days on the skin so the irritation can also last as long.
Final Verdict : Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum
Natureful 20% Vitamin C Serum serves as a skin supplement to repair cellular damage due to free radicals and fight the signs of aging. However, although the vitamin C content does help in nourishing and revitalizing the skin, the concentration can cause redness and irritation to dry and sensitive skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: