Naturopathica Argan And Retinol Wrinkle Repair Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Introduction
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, US $104 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is an anti-aging cream that commits to help you correct visible signs of skin aging while simultaneously preventing premature aging in the future.
What Does Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following anti-aging and beauty benefits for your aging or mature skin:
- Improve your skin’s elasticity, volume and firmness to plump up your skin and help fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance and even out your skin tone for a brighter, more radiant overall complexion
- Speed up the rates of skin regeneration and renewal while also simultaneously increasing the production volume of skin precursors that help facilitate skin repair and renewal
- Re-energize and revitalize cellular level functions to improve skin vitality and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of various skin mechanisms that are involved in repairs and renewal
- Protect the skin from future signs of damage and aging by soothing inflammations where permanent damage and visible signs of skin aging often originate
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Founded more than 20 years ago, Naturopathica is a skin care brand that began as a personal commitment by its founder, esthetician and aromatherapist, Barbara Close, to make available skincare products that do not include harsh chemicals in their formulations.
Today, Naturapathica deliberately stays away from allergens and ingredients that have questionable safety record. It now also maintains that 50 per cent of all botanical ingredients are organically sourced.
Working of Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream
This product works by enhancing cellular level mechanisms that make skin repairs and renewal happen.
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Ingredients
- Argan Plant Stem Cells: Promotes skin cell regeneration to replace damaged skin cells whie simultaneously improving your skin’s density, tone and texture
- Matrixyl® Synthe’6: Consists of peptides that boost the volume of collagen, laminin and fibronecting production while also speeding up production rates of these skin precursors so you can see your younger skin sooner
- Tri-Retinol Blend : Enhance cellular level growth and renewal by speeding up surface layer exfoliation while, at the same time, enhancing skin regeneration and hastening skin turnover
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help calm and soothe skin irritations which, in turn, helps even out your skin tone
- Mango seed butter: Enhance your skin’s moisture content
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Pros
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product is made with at least 50 per cent organic ingredients.
- This product delivers multiple anti-aging functions.
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Cons
- Despite the company’s commitment to the greater use of natural ingredients, this product still contains several synthetics.
- Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream reviews includes a toxicity review performed by the consumer watchdog, Environmental Working Group, that earns this product a toxicity rating of 4 which is equivalent to “Moderate”, and particularly cited for posing high potential for developmental and reproductive toxicity.
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients
- Increased risk for cancers due to sodium benzoate which can form benzene, a carcinogen, when combined with Vitamin C
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream must be used after cleansing and toning at night.
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream reviews read:
- “Just because it’s natural, it automatically means it’s good for you. I had to learn that the hard way when I broke out because of this product. It took me months to clear my skin after so beware.”
- “The best night cream ever! It is worth every penny. An aesthetician used this during a facial and I bought a jar. I was experiencing hormonal breakouts and was desperate to find a product that would help my skin. I mix a pea size amount of the cream with the Naturopathica carrot seed oil and a squirt of lavender spray…it’s the best!” — Kyle Delaney on Amazon
Naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream offers an alternative take on anti-aging treatments. Although the ingredient line up is not totally unique. Sadly, the formula still falls back to retinol which does not suit all types of skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.