Neckplex Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Neckplex
Neckplex is a topical anti-aging product especially designed for the neck and décolleté areas. It is carefully formulated to fight the problematic skin aging signs in the areas including the dreaded “turkey neck” and severe wrinkling or sagging of the skin in the area. The formula is said to make the skin firmer, smoother and suppler reducing the different skin aging signs. The formulation is also designed to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin in order to significantly slow down skin aging. One container of the anti-aging formula is priced $69.95 but when two containers are purchased for $139, one container will be added for free.
The manufacturer of Neckplex is not stated on the product’s website. However, it is stated that the product is made in the United States in an FDA approved facility.
Neckplex- Does It Really Work?
Neckplex works by nourishing the skin and enhancing its repair process in order to reduce the visibility of skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It also deeply hydrates the skin while nourishing it to significantly slow down the development of skin aging signs. The formula also protects the skin from the ultraviolet rays of the sun in order to protect against premature aging. The product also contains ingredients that reduce inflammation to prevent the development of visible skin aging signs.
What are the Ingredients in Neckplex?
- Glycolic acid – this is a powerful exfoliating ingredient that gets rid of dead skin cells. It allows new, healthy cells to be visible making the skin smoother and more youthful in appearance. It works to enhance the overall appearance and texture of the skin. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Macrocystis pyrifera extract – this is a special extract from seaweed and it has been shown to have powerful protectant properties on the skin especially from sun damage. It helps slow down the development of wrinkles keeping the skin youthful in appearance.
- Vitamin E – it is one of the most powerful antioxidants which are excellent for protecting the skin from the UV rays of the sun. It also protects against free radical damage which is one of the major causes of skin aging. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- Cucumis sativus fruit extract – This active ingredient soothes the skin and reduces inflammation thus preventing one of the main causes of skin aging which keeps the skin youthful.
Benefits of Neckplex
- The product contains ingredients with proven anti-aging properties
- It deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin to prevent skin aging signs from developing
- The product is designed for all skin types
- It is especially formulated for the problematic neck and décolleté areas
- There are some positive reviews from users
Disadvantages of Neckplex
- The product has not undergone intensive independent testing
- It has not been tested thoroughly for safety
- No money back guarantee offer
- The price is higher than similar products from established skin care companies
- It is not from an established company
- There are feedbacks saying it isn’t very effective or the formula causes minor irritation
How to Apply Neckplex
- As, per the manufacturers of the product use neckplex two times a day (morning and evening) after cleansing.
- Massage into the skin until thoroughly absorbed and let it dry completely before using other skin care products or makeup.
- The formula is said to deliver results in as little as four weeks of continuous use.
Does Neckplex have any side effects?
Use Neckplex only as directed. Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritation. For individuals with highly sensitive skin, it would be best to consult a skin care professional before use. Make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients prior to use. Perform skin testing to check for adverse reactions on your skin before using.
FAQ’s of Neckplex
Frequently Asked Question Of Neckplex:
1)Does Neckplex Neck Cream Contain Parabens?
Answer- No Neckplex Neck Cream is Parabens-Free.
2)How often should I use Neckplex Neck Cream?
Answer- You can apply Neckplex Neck Cream twice in a day, once early in the day and again at night. Massage Neckplex Neck Cream into the skin until the point that it is completely retained.
3)How long does one bottle of Neckplex Neck Cream last?
Answer- Neckplex Neck Cream may last for 4-6 weeks depending on how much you use in the effected area.
4)Can I wear cosmetics over Neckplex Neck Cream?
Answer- Yes, definitely. But, you have to make sure that you allow Neckplex to dry completely before applying any cosmetics. Also, some of the other manufacturer’s ingredients may contain chemicals or acids which may counter react with Neckplex.
5)Is Neckplex Neck Cream safe to use on sensitive skin?
Answer- Yes, Neckplex Neck Cream is suitable for all types of skin.
6)Is Neckplex manufactured in an FDA approved laboratory?
Answer- Yes. Neckplex is manufactured in a clean FDA approved laboratory.
Final Verdict- Neckplex
All in all, Neckplex is a good anti-aging product for the problematic neck area. It contains active ingredients that are backed by scientific data. There are also feedbacks from people who have tried it saying it works. However, the product also has downsides like the absence of a money back guarantee. Nevertheless, it is still a product worth trying if you need an anti-aging formula for your neck area.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Neck Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."