Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream Review: Does it really work?
Worried about how the life and brightness in your eyes seems to be fading away recently? Well, you should be. Lifeless eyes could be a sign that you are beginning to experience skin aging.
Those puffy, swollen eyes can easily be the start of crow’s feet and dark under eye circles.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
You need an extra strength anti-aging formulation that not only gives your skin’s moisture levels that much needed boost, but also supports skin matrix repair and cell renewal. Only a product made specially with the needs of aging eyes in mind can give you the results that you are seeking. Can Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream be the answer you’re looking for?
Proudly marketed as the eye cream that contains the proprietary ingredient, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP), Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream claims to bring vigor back to skin around your eyes, giving you a brighter impression and an overall radiant complexion.
With its lightweight formulation that is also infused with the skin hydrating powers of caffeine, bisabolol and hyaluronic acid, Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream promises to revive your skin’s health and naturally youthful glow. Sold for $90 for every 0.5 fl. oz., does this product give you results that are commensurate to the price tag it carries or, is it all just marketing? The answer may be found in what this lumiere eye cream is made of.
Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream Ingredients
Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream is made with the following primary ingredients:
- Processed Skin Proteins (PSP), made from a complex of antioxidants, collagen and growth factors which aid skin in rebuilding outer protective layers, restructuring damages in the skin matrix, and renewing damaged and old top layers of the skin so that new skin can resurface
- Sodium Hyaluronate, also hyaluronic acid, helps your skin better absorb, retain and maintain high moisture content
- Bisabolol, has multiple functions that include acting as a skin conditioner, anti-inflammatory, and serves to enhance delivery of product formulation deep within your skin as well
- Caffeine, supports better microcirculation to ensure that skin is better nourished
Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream is made with the following ingredients in its formulation:
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, PEG-8, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caffeine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phospholipids, Butylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP®), Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylparaben, Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol, Beech Tree Bud Extract (Fagus Sylvatica Extract), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Tocotrienols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalene, Ascorbic Acid, Phytosterols
Apply Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream on clean skin only. Tone application area to draw out impurities stuck in pores and enhance product penetration.
Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream Pros
Gentle on your eyes, Neocutis is also free from fragrance and coloring ingredients.
Neocutis Lumière Bio-Restorative Eye Cream Cons
Neocutis contains very minute amounts of moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients.
With anti-aging products promising to perform almost miraculous wonders to your skin, and often coming to you with an expensive price tag, you should be practicing your skinsense more. After all, your hard earned dollars are on the line.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.