Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Neogen Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++?
Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++, US $30 for 1.65 oz, promises to provide you with daily sunscreen protection that goes beyond shielding you from UV. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Provide ample UV defense with mineral and chemical sunscreen actives, and with antioxidants to shield you from UV and defend you from cell-damaging free radical attacks.
- Boost your skin antioxidant levels.
- Ultra hydrate your skin with moisture that lasts for hours.
- Soothe and calm irritated skin to bring about a brighter complexion.
Neogen Dermalogy is a Korean brand with a strong R&D culture with a standing commitment to provide safer skin care products that even people with the most sensitive skin can use.
What are the Ingredients in Neogen Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++?
- Titanium Dioxide (0.90%) and Zinc Oxide (2.80%): Mineral sunscreen actives.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (7.50%): Chemical sunscreen active
- Rose Extracts: Gives your skin a deep and intense hydration that significantly boosts your skin’s hydration levels
- Honey Extracts: Renders this formula honey’s excellent humectant properties that draws in moisture and relieves skin from irritation
- Raspberry Extracts: Boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels while also relieving your skin from redness and irritation
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels and aids in hydrating your skin over a prolonged period of time.However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
How To Apply Neogen Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ ?
- Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++ 7 must be applied on your skin daily, at least 15 minutes before getting your skin exposed outdoors.
Benefits of Neogen Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
- This product is formulated as a sheer application that absorbs easily into skin, and does not leave a white streak which makes it a great sunscreen and moisturizing product to layer with your everyday makeup but it may cause redness or swelling on skin.
- Neogen day-light protection sun screen reviews have been praising this product as a better sunscreen alternative.
Disadvantages of Neogen Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++
- This product still contains the toxic chemical sunscreen active, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, also known as Octinoxate, which has been proven many times to cause endocrine disruption with a potential to become an environmental pollutant.
- The formula contains several potentially irritating ingredients, which includes eucalyptus, a host of other botanical ingredients, and butylene glycol.
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEGs) which is easily combines with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, during product manufacturing.
- Neogen day-light protection sun screen review have pointed out that the formula feels thick on the skin, causing discomfort as it does not allow air to pass and cool your skin.
Final Verdict:Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50
Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++, although already a better alternative to most other toxic laden chemical sunscreens, still includes the chemical sunscreen Octinoxate. What’s even more frustrating is the addition of irritating ingredients which makes this supposedly better sunscreen, not highly recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."