Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick?
NEOGEN Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick , US $22 for an 80 gram stick, is an innovative skin maintenance product that promises to peel off toughened impurities from your skin to reveal a clearer, more refreshed and glowing skin.
This product has been developed and is distributed by Neogen Dermalogy, aKorean skin care brand. This company has developed a wide range of product lines that specifically targets very specific skin types and skin issues, giving you options to customize your daily and nightly skin care regimes.
Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick: Does it really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Breakdown toughened skin impurities to eliminate these from your skin
- Deliver a mild and gentle exfoliation with the use of Green Tea to clear your skin and allow new skin to show through
- Give you the effect of a double cleanse with just 1 wash
- Refresh your dull and tired complexion to revive your livelier, healthier skin appeal
This product works by delivering the powerfully revitalizing properties of Green Tea to reawaken your skin and give it more life and vitality.
What are the ingredients in Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick?
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf and Seed Oil: Deliver a significant antioxidant boost to your skin the helps reinvigorate your skin cells while also improving your skin’s natural protection from future causes of damage and aging.
- Coconut Oil: Has natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties that aids in clearing your skin of acne causing bacteria to promote and maintain skin clarity
- Evening Primrose Oil: Calms inflamed skin while also strengthening your surface layer to make it more resilient to damage
- Methylparaben: Easily absorbed through the skin and is generally considered non-irritating and considered safe when used in low percentages.
Benefits of Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick
- The product is affordable for its novel origins, although it remains pricier by about US $10 compared to cleansers from drugstore brands.
- The stick packaging makes the product easy to massage into your skin.
- It contains some fragrance, but possibility that some people may not like it.
Disadvantages of Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick
- The stick presentation of this product can be unhygienic, and likely to cause more severe breakouts in case you already have an acne situation.
- NEOGEN Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick reviews indicate that this cleanser can dry out your skin.
- Contains oil whose fragrance might be awkward for some people
- It leaves a greasy layer over the skin making it feel sticky.
Does Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and the botanical ingredients as well.
How to Apply Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick
- To use NEOGEN Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick, wet your skin with lukewarm to cold water.
- Apply using the stick to massage and lather around your skin for several minutes before rinsing off.
- Follow through immediately with your favorite moisturizer to immediately restore lost hydration and lock in the volume that remains.
Final Verdict- Neogen Green Tea Cleansing Stick
NEOGEN Real Fresh Green Tea Cleansing Stick will give you a refreshing after cleanse after feel. There’s doubt that this formula, however will really bring a deeper cleanse and bolder skin clarity that will rival your current AHAs and BHAs.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."