Neostrata Eye Cream Review: Will This Cream Be Helpful To You?
Neostrata Eye Cream Description
Neostrata Eye Cream, US $62 for 0.5 oz., promises to bring your skin multiple benefits that, combined, should give you brighter, more youthful skin. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits:
- Facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnover to eliminate the damage and reveal new skin
- Lighten dark patches of your skin to even out and brighten your overall skin tone
- Flood your skin with moisture and antioxidants
Neostrata Eye Cream Ingredients
- Lactobionic Acid (1.0%): The newest alpha hydroxy acid superstar, it delivers mild exfoliation while also working to lighten dark skin patches and brighten your overall complexion
- Gluconolactone (3.0%): A polyhydroxy acid that exfoliates your skin ever so gently to force a turnover while also strengthening your skin barrier protection, making your skin more resilient to damage and infections
- Vitamin K: Acts on the dark pigments that causes your eyes to be bordered by dark circles, lightening the pigmentation to reveal brighter, younger-looking eyes that look more alive
- Green Tea and Cucumber Extracts: Boost your skin’s moisture and antioxidant levels while simultaneously rendering their anti-inflammatory properties to helps relieve your skin from early signs of damage, including inflammation, irritation and redness
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative that helps facilitate faster skin cell turnover to reveal more youthful skin
Neostrata Eye Cream must be used as part of your day time and night time skin care routines. Layer with sunscreen during the day throughout the full duration of product use because some ingredients may cause your skin to become more photosensitive.
Neostrata Eye Cream Advantages
- This product is specially formulated to deliver skin enhancements for normal to dry skin.
- Based on manufacturer reported user satisfaction rating, 83 per cent of study subjects claimed that their dark circles lightened after just 4 weeks of regular, twice daily application.
- Brings skin pH down to a slightly acidic 3.5 which helps eliminate bacteria causing infections without causing unnecessary damages to your skin.
- Neostrata eye cream reviews reveal that this product is well-formulated to deliver noticeable results.
Neostrata Eye Cream Disadvantages
- The product packaging is not the same throughout, across manufacturer and reseller websites which may indicate that there are forfeited items in circulation so make sure you are getting a genuine product if you decide to buy.
- This product contains highly irritating ingredients, including butylene glycol and chlorphenesin, that can cause your skin permanent damage with regular product application
- Product formula enlists the endocrine disrupting toxic chemicals, parabens and BHT.
- Neostrata eye cream reviews have cited the potential eye area irritation that this product may cause following a few days of regular application.
Neostrata Eye Cream is impressive for using two of the newest and safest exfoliants in skin care today, lactobionic acid and gluconolactone. It’s sad that the manufacturer did not bother leaving out the irritating and toxic ingredients. If it were more careful, this would be an ideal eye cream formula given its pH 3.5 influence on your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.