NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Review
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Introduction
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum, US $48.99 for 30 ml, is one of the first few products to embark on the growing line of regular, at-home glycolic treatments.
What Does NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements for your aging skin:
- Helps maintain your skin’s health and naturally glowing appearance at all stages of life
- Smoothen roughness in your skin tone
- Enhance your skin’s youthful radiance and natural glow
- Tighten your pores for a smoother overall texture
- Fade dark marks, fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of skin aging by regularly facilitating skin regeneration and turnovers
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
NeoStrata is a skincare brand that is being managed by the French multinational pharmaceutical company, Safoni with business interests in the global life sciences. The brand, on the other hand, was founded in Canada where it has pioneered the shift from skin care to cosmeceuticals. NeoStrata conducts extensive R&D, ensuring that independent teams assess efficacy.
Working of NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum
This product works by regularly purifying and exfoliating your skin mildly. By doing this without necessarily irritating your skin, this product reveals your youthful appearance with every turnover.
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid (10.0%): Contains the highest concentration allowed for over-the-counter administration of this alpha hydroxy acid, which dramatically speeds up your skin’s repair and renewal process
- Hibiscus Extract (2.0%): Contains natural alpha hydroxy acids that support the glycolic acid in this formula in exfoliating the damaged surface layer of your skin which, in turn, stimulates more efficient regeneration and faster turnovers
- Lipochroman: A special antioxidant developed by Lipotec which scavenges for free radicals and neutralizes these to stop damage and aging from progressing, and to better protect your skin from environmental stressors in the future
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Pros
- This product has been specially designed considering the peculiar needs of women and men who have dry skin types and rough skin tones.
- This product is oil-free and will not clog your pores.
- This product is available in two varieties, one that has 10.0 per cent and another with 5.0 per cent glycolic acid content, the latter having been identified as the better option for those who have sensitive or reactive skin.
- NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum reviews includes an independent study that observed 20 subjects who applied the product religiously, twice daily for 28 days, and concluded that the product visibly minimized pores, improved skin tone, and enhanced surface layer softness during the observation period.
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Cons
- Glycolic acid in this formula can be potentially irritating to some users, most especially those who have sensitive skin types.
- The formula is expensive given the really tiny 30 ml bottle.
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum Side Effects
In the absence of a full list of ingredients included in this product, all we know is that skin irritations and allergic reactions primarily due to glycolic acid may occur although, based on multiple user reports, peeling, flaking and irritation hardly accompanied product application.
Although the manufacturer recommends using NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum with a cotton pad, we suggest applying the product directly to your skin, spreading evenly with a thin coat. This technique will get more of the product onto your skin rather than into the pad. Apply once daily or, gradually work into your routine to build your skin’s tolerance for this product.
NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum delivers daily peeling with the highest dose of glycolic acid that possibly can be dispensed OTC. While there may be benefits, that is all the anti-aging, anti-blemish benefits that you can expect to squeeze out of this product. What’s more, it’s not for everyone.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: