NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA?
In 1988 the Princeton, New Jersey-based NeoStrata Company emerged solely on the research of the two doctors. Being a developer as well as a marketer for advanced dermatological skincare products, NeoStrata has since advanced the field again with their exploration of the benefits of polyhydroxy and lactobionic acids-compounds that work like alpha hydroxy acids without the infamous irritation. With over 100 AHA-related patents and technologies and a surging licensing business, NeoStrata has its own product brands including NeoStrata, Exuviance, CoverBlend and NeoCeuticals.
Within NeoStrata’s NeoCeuticals brand, five categories are detailed to target specific skincare concerns, specifically acne, hyperpigmentation, hair & scalp, dry skin and nails and feet. While the brand website does host a PHA/AHA Skin Brightening Gel, it doesn’t appear to be the same as the NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA.
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA – Does It Really Work?
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA, labeled as out of stock on most third-party sites, is described as treatment for the lightening of discolored skin such as freckles, age and liver spots as well as hormonal-based uneven skin tones. At $57, According to the manufacturer NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA is designed for sensitive skin due to the use of polyhydroxy rather than alpha hydroxy acids. The gel also uses 2% Hydroquinone.
Third-party reviews were highly supportive. Only one commenter indicated a strong reaction which was probably due to the 2% hydroquinone contained in the NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA. It is highly possible that the skin brightener version indicated on the corporate site is a replacement for the lightening gel.
What Are The Ingredients In NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA?
- Hydroquinone: This ingredient in creams used to lighten discolorations in skin.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Citric acid: This is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots. However it may cause irritation or a rash to form.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
Benefits Of NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA
- NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA is designed as a skin lightening alternative for sensitive skin.
- This product helps improve pigmentation.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA
- Labeled as unavailable at third party retails and absent from the corporate page, the status of NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA is uncertain.
- Touted as safe for sensitive skin, due to the use of polyhydroxy instead of alpha hydroxy acid may still be too harsh for some because of the use of 2% Hydroquinone.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
- Customer reviews state that it is not that effective on age spots.
Final Verdict : NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA
The research-based emergence of NeoStrata lends plenty of credibility to NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel PHA, making it worth the exploration into its status and that of its potential reincarnations. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types, specially sensitive skin.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.