Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy?
Established in Canada, Neostrata is a skin care brand that is being operated as a cosmeceuticals company. All products from Neostrata have undergone rigorous scientific studies and reviews that bring new insights to skin care — anti-aging skin care, most especially. The brand is being managed by the French multinational, Safoni, which also develops and markets products in the global life sciences and pharmaceuticals industries.
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy, US $84 for 0.5 oz., is an anti-aging formula concocted specially to address multiple signs of skin aging around your eye area.
Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy : Does it really work?
According to the manufacturer, this product has bee designed and formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Support the restoration of optimal hydration mechanisms that will help keep skin on your delicate eye skin plump and well-moisturized round-the-clock.
- Stimulate the speedier production of collagen in greater amounts.
This product works by delivering multiple skin enhancing ingredients to heal and restore your skin functions.
What are the ingredients in Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy ?
- SynerG Formula: A proprietary formulation that helps rebuild your skin’s capability to store moisture and hold more volume to plump it and build it layer by layer.
- Apple Stem Cell Extract: Promotes skin longevity by preventing and slowing down cell degradation.
- NeoGlucosamine: A patented ingredient that helps plump your skin by supporting faster rates of collagen production at greater volumes, giving your eye area an enhanced contour.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles. Unfortunately, any results you’ll see from such an ingredient are temporary. There is no proof that caffeine can reverse the appearance of such issues around the eyes.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes better moisturized skin, it attracts water droplets from the surroundings and lets this sit on your skin surface.
Benefits of Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy
- This product has been approved by an opthalmologist to be safe for use around your eyes.
- This product is formulated without parabens.
- This product does not contain fragrance ingredients.
Disadvantages of Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy
- This product is so expensive given the uber tiny packaging.
- NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy reviews make it appear that users have mixed sentiments about this product’s performance.
- The ingredients present may not be completely suitable for all skin types.
- It may not be able to give the exact expected results even after using for long time.
Does Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
How to Apply Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy
- NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy is an eye product that needs to be gradually worked into your daily and nightly skin care regimen.
- For the first 2 weeks of product use, use only once daily, ideally at night.
- After that period, start using the product twice daily and keep doing so for so much as your skin can tolerate the formula.
Final Verdict- Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy offers a formula that is a little bit above what is common. However, the formula isn’s a standout, however. Given this product’s price point, you just deserve to obtain more.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.