Neostrata Intensive Eye Therapy Review: Is It Really Effective?
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Introduction
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy, US $84 for 0.5 oz., is an anti-aging formula concocted specially to address multiple signs of skin aging around your eye area.
What Does NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Claim
According to the manufacturer, this product has bee designed and formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Support the restoration of optimal hydration mechanisms that will help keep skin on your delicate eye skin plump and well-moisturized round-the-clock
- Stimulate the speedier production of collagen in greater amounts
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Manufacturer’s Detail
Established in Canada, Neostrata is a skin care brand that is being operated as a cosmeceuticals company. All products from Neostrata have undergone rigorous scientific studies and reviews that bring new insights to skin care — anti-aging skin care, most especially. The brand is being managed by the French multinational, Safoni, which also develops and markets products in the global life sciences and pharmaceuticals industries.
Working of NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy
This product works by delivering multiple skin enhancing ingredients to heal and restore your skin functions.
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Ingredients
- SynerG Formula: A proprietary formulation that helps rebuild your skin’s capability to store moisture and hold more volume to plump it and build it layer by layer
- Apple Stem Cell Extract: Promotes skin longevity by preventing and slowing down cell degradation
- Peptides: Enhance collagen production by stimulating your skin cells to speed up the process, as well as by improving coordination between cells
- NeoGlucosamine: A patented ingredient that helps plump your skin by supporting faster rates of collagen production at greater volumes, giving your eye area an enhanced contour
- Caffeine: De-puffs your eyes as it improves fluid drainage and enhances micro circulation, helping clear your skin of pigmented fluids that give your eye skin its dark appearance
- Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes better moisturized skin, it attracts water droplets from the surroundings and lets this sit on your skin surface
- Vitamin E: Works its wonders on your skin by replenishing lost moisture but also boosting fatty acids essential in deeply soothing your skin of multiple signs of inflammation, in helping make moisture last, and in defending your skin from free radical attacks
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Pros
- This product has been approved by an opthalmologist to be safe for use around your eyes.
- This product is formulated without parabens.
- This product does not contain fragrance ingredients.
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Cons
- This product is so expensive given the uber tiny packaging.
- NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy reviews make it appear that users have mixed sentiments about this product’s performance
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy is an eye product that needs to be gradually worked into your daily and nightly skin care regimen. For the first 2 weeks of product use, use only once daily, ideally at night. After that period, start using the product twice daily and keep doing so for so much as your skin can tolerate the formula.
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy reviews read:
- “Ehhhhh. I’ve used better. I haven’t seen any results in a month so I stopped using it. I’m almost 32 and noticing some dark circles and fine lines around my eyes. The only plus thing about this product I can find is it didn’t irritate the delicate under eye skin. No noticeable difference in dark circles or lines. May be good to use to prevent anything but does not reverse any signs of aging.” — nicosolovely on Amazon
- “I just love this eye cream! It feels amazing! I go to one of the best dermatologist in the country regularly, and he has me using this stuff since I was 18. I’m in my mid 30’s and no one believes it!” — Productjunkie on Amazon
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy offers a formula that is a little bit above what is common. However, the formula isn’s a standout, however. Given this product’s price point, you just deserve to obtain more.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.