Neostrata Neck Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Neostrata Neck Cream?
NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream, US $84 for 80 g, is an anti-aging skin care product specially designed to address wrinkles, saggy skin, and other signs of skin aging that manifest on your neck area.
This product is sold under Neostrata, a skin care brand that was established in Canada. The brand is managed by Safoni, a French multinational company that also has products lodged in the pharmaceuticals and global life sciences industries. The brand offers cosmeceutical products developed through extensive research and development activities with a robust line of anti-aging products, among others.
Neostrata Neck Cream: Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits tailored to your aging neck skin:
- Promote tighter and firmer skin on your neck.
- Flood your skin with moisture to cause it to plump as it encourages the restoration of optimal hydration functions.
- Improves the texture of your skin, making it appear silkier, smoother and softer to the touch.
- Relieve your neck skin of rings and crepey look.
- Boost your skin’s protection from damaging environmental stressors and free radicals.
- This product works up a combination of moisture-enhancing ingredients that also have strong skin barrier repair functions that further helps your skin stay well hydrated and, therefore, appear plumper and denser.
This product works up a combination of moisture-enhancing ingredients that also have strong skin barrier repair functions that further helps your skin stay well hydrated and, therefore, appear plumper and denser.
What Are The Ingredients In NeoStrata Neck Cream?
- Acetyl Glucosamine: Facilitates multiple anti-aging mechanisms, primarily boosting your skin’s moisture content, but also fading dark pigments, improving skin synthesis and strengthening your skin’s protective function against future signs of damage and aging
- Neocitrate: Promotes better skin synthesis which helps improve your skin’s structure and texture
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation. It leads to itchy rashes!
- Vitamin E: Aids in re-fortifying your skin’s protective barrier, this powerful antioxidant also helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration function. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
Benefits Of NeoStrata Neck Cream
- This product leaves your skin with an instantly hydrated feel and a smoothness that lingers for hours.
- Requires very little amount of product to notice improvements in moisture and overall neck skin appearance, which makes a single bottle last for several months.
- The product comes in an opaque, airtight bottle that prevents spills and that helps keep the product’s potency and efficiency intact.
Disadvantages Of NeoStrata Neck Cream
- Considering the very long list of ingredients in this product formulation, there are only a handful of beneficial ingredients that are highly likely to cause moisture improvements but, remains doubtful if it will be capable of delivering improvements that are buildable and longer lasting.
- Based on clinical trials, pigments were faded among subjects in as short as 8 weeks.
- NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream reviews indicate that different people respond differently to this product, giving you a 50-50 chance of finding satisfaction with its long-term results.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Neostrata Neck Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including menthol, fragrance ingredients, and synthetic dyes
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Neostrata Neck Cream
As, per the manufacturer of the product use NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream on freshly cleansed and toned skin, day and night for best results.
FAQ’s Of Neostrata Neck Cream
Frequently Asked Questions About Neostrata Neck Cream Review
1.What is the Price of Neostrata Neck Cream Review?
Answer- Neostrata Triple Firming Neck Cream can be bought at US $84 for 80g.
2.Does Neostrata Neck Cream Review contain Parabens?
Answer- No, Neostrata Neck Cream does not contain Parabens.
3.How to apply Neostrata Neck Cream?
Answer- Use NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Massage thoroughly onto the neck and décolletage areas until it is completely absorbed.
4.Should I use Neostrata Neck Cream once or twice daily?
Answer- Yes, you can use Neostrata Neck Cream twice in a day, in the morning and at night.
Final Verdict: NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream
NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream contains ingredients that, combined, can cause your skin to become refreshed and uplifted. Despite positive results gathered from a manufacturer-reported clinical trial, the ingredients list is begging for more components that can deliver longer lasting improvements.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.