Neostrata Oily Skin Solution Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Introduction
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution, US $32 for 3.4 fl. oz. bottle, is a treatment intended to address the skin concerns of people with combination to oily skin types.
What Does NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Claim
According to the manufacturer, this product is formulated to deliver the following skin improvements:
- Cleanse away dirt and impurities from your skin
- Render a gentle intensity of exfoliation to help regularly clear your skin of excess oils
- Help maintain clarity of your skin and purity of your pores
- Keep your skin free from toughened masks and your pores free from deposits
- Enhance skin health by encouraging fast, efficient, and periodic skin renewal
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Manufacturer’s Detail
This product has been formulated under the Neostrata brand of Safoni, a French multinational company that also has existing business interests in the pharmaceuticals and global life sciences industries. Neostrata specifically formulates solutions suited for anti-aging skin care. The strong R&D thrust of Safoni has rubbed off on Neostrata, so you can be certain that every beauty bottle you buy is packed with both science and innovation.
Working of NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution
This product works by delivering an 8 per cent glycolic acid solution to exfoliate your dead skin cells and draw out impurities from your pores, making your skin clear and purified all over.
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid (8.0%): An alpha hydroxy acid, it enhances your skin’s youthful appearance by exfoliating impurities and dead skin on your surface layer, in turn, speeding up the rate of skin regeneration and turnover
- Propylene Glycol: Improves the absorbability of other beneficial ingredients in the formula
- Ammonium Hydroxide: Functions as a pH adjuster, it helps in bringing down the pH level of the solution to optimize the benefits that can be derived from glycolic acid
- Polyquaternium-10: Reduces static on your skin, it also enhances your skin’s texture, making it silkier and smoother to the touch
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Pros
- This product is rid of fragrances and artificial colorants, making it suitable for use by people with sensitive skin types.
- This product helps clarify your skin and tighten your pores at the same time.
- Users have raved about how this product helps keep excessive oil production in check.
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Cons
- This product lacks other ingredients that will have helped improved oily and combination skin types.
- This product relies too heavily on glycolic acid to help control and regulate the needs of oily and combination skin, and in fact, salicylic acid works better to help improve the behavior and appearance of these skin types.
- NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution reviews show mixed user feedback, which highlights that results are largely based on how your skin reacts to the solution.
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including propylene glycol
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions and diseases due to EDTA
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution is a product that requires gradual introduction to your skin to help build your skin’s tolerance to the formula. Apply the product once daily for two weeks then, use twice daily from thereafter.
NeoStrata Oily Skin Solution is a rather straightforward solution that uses glycolic acid to exfoliate your skin, rid it of excess oils, and encourage faster and more efficient skin turnover to continually renew and improve your skin. The cycle goes on and on, with likely little improvement in the absence of other ingredients that will have complemented glycolic acid well. Combining this with glycolic acid, for one, will have helped regulate oil production and skin shedding — effectively addressing two of the main causes of clogged pores.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."