Neostrata Skin Active Replenishment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment?
Neostrata is a skin care company that brands itself as a cosmeceutical. It guarantees that all of its products are the result of intensive research and development activities that bring only the latest science and technology in every bottle or jar of skin care it distributes worldwide. Lodged as one of the brands managed by the French multinational, Safoni, Neostrata is actively involved in the anti-aging niche.
NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment, US $90 for a 1.7 oz. bottle, is a moisturizing cream that relieves skin of chronic dryness to help reverse, correct, and prevent multiple signs of skin damage and aging.
NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment- Does it really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product can be depended on to bring about the following improvements to your skin
- Deliver intense and significantly raised levels of hydration that will instantly plump and volumize your skin.
- Enhance your skin’s firmness, texture, and contour.
- Support the healing and restoration of your skin’s capability to capture and retain moisture.
- Protect your skin with a significant antioxidant boost that can neutralize free radicals.
This product works by delivering a handful of proprietary complexes and other ingredients that each support better moisture content, and restoration of optimal hydration levels.
What are the ingredients in NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment?
- Prodew: A patented complex that helps restore your skin’s natural ability to capture, absorb, and retain moisture, while simultaneously supporting the re-fortification of your skin barrier to keep moisture from evaporating from the surface of your skin
- Aminofil: A patented ingredient that supports the creation of additional volume to make your skin appear more volumized, and fades the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Neoglucosamine: A proprietary ingredient that promotes firmer and plumper skin.
- Maltobionic Acid: Supports skin exfoliation, this ingredient also promotes faster skin regeneration as it enhances your skin’s moisture holding capabilities.
- Acetyl Glucosamine: Significantly improves your skin’s moisture content, this component is particularly added to formulas that can cause your skin to become excessively dry, such as when exfoliating.
- Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract: Provides antioxidant protection, this ingredient helps protect your skin from environmental stressors and free radicals
Benefits of NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment
- Based on study results shared by the company (details not published), 100 per cent of subjects experienced better moisturized skin, 97 per cent said their skin was more radiant, and 91 per cent claimed that their skin appeared firmer.
- This product was formulated with several patented ingredients that indicate rigorous research was carried out to determine what goes into this formula.
Disadvantages of NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment
- This product is not pH balanced to optimize the action of active ingredients on your skin.
- NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment reviews are severely limited, making it impossible to gauge users’ pulse about this product’s performance.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial colorants and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to regular and long-term exposure to chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases and dysfunctions due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain disease due to phenoxyethanol.
How to apply NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment
NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment is intended as an anti-aging treatment for dry skin at night. Apply product on your face, neck and chest following a thorough cleansing and toning.
Final Verdict: NeoStrata Skin Active Replenishment
NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment delivers ingredients that are crucial in reviving and maintaining skin health by restoring its moisture content and natural properties that help it capture and keep hydration in. However, at this price point, you simply must expect to derive more than just a moisture boost from this cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."