Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion?
This product helps your skin in three ways. First, the formula is infused with proprietary polymers that support the good bacteria, S. epidermis, to thrive and take up more space on your skin so that the acne-causing bacteria is forced to cut down its population which, in effect, clears up your skin. Sounds like a germ war? It is!
“Because the Best Acne Treatment Kills The Acne Without Killing Your Skin” — so goes the marketing tagline for the Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion, US $85, produced by a startup company. The brand’s philosophy is centered around science-based achievement of beauty.
Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion – Does It Really Work?
As, per the manufacturer this product is formulated to bring back the ideal balance of good and bad bacteria on your skin. Third, it reinforces your skin’s resistance to skin infections by refabricating your skin’s protective outer barriers.
It does all of these without the traditional treatment protocol for acne — no moisture-stripping benzoyl peroxide, no salicylic acid, and no more alcohol-based formulations that do your skin more harm than good.
We all know that acne is caused by bacteria. This product won’t kill it by damaging your skin. It uses your skin’s natural weapon against acne infections: good bacteria. In the process, you also avoid inflaming, irritating, damaging and thinning out your skin — and, you get to say, “bye, bye acne” too.
What Are the ingredients In Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion?
Key active ingredients are:
- Centenella Asiatica Extract: also, Tiger Leaf, is well-known for its natural wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties. This ingredient also helps strengthen the skin’s protective outer barriers, making skin more resistant to infection and more resilient to inflammation
- Botanical extracts: includes Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and Buddleja Davidii Leaf Extract, when combined, relieves skin of irritation and supports the thriving of good bacteria at the expense of the acne-causing bacteria. However it’s fragrance might be issue f concern because people may be allergist to daisy family!
How To Apply Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion
- Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion is recommended for day and night use.
- This product is best used with NERD Nourishing Cream and NERD Clarifying Cleanser for complementary acne care that shows you noticeable results much sooner.
Benefits Of Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion
- Product does not contain benzoyl peroxide which can be drying and highly irritating to acne-prone skin
- Product does not contain salicylic acid which, at a certain level, can be irritating to some people
- Product does not contain any ingredient that can react with acne-prone skin or cause it to become inflamed
- Noticeably improved appearance of acne in as short as 3 to 7 days only
Disadvantages Of Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion
- Contains PEGs which are toxic and runs a high risk for carrying 1,4 dioxane, a well-known carcinogenic
Final Verdict: Nerd Acne Treatment Lotion
The best skincare products are the ones that use science and take advantage of the knowledge gained from it. The question is, “Are you convinced?” Anyhow, if acne has been a mainstay on your face for years now and you can’t still seem to rid your face of it, there’s no harm done trying a different approach.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."