Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches Overview
Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches, US $65 for 5 sets of patches, this eye treatment provide highly targeted moisture boost that gives skin around your eyes an instantly firmer, brighter and dewier appearance.
About Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, and it appears that it does not have any official manufacturer or product website. Most of the limited information available about these patches have been derived from third party references.
One source cites that the company is involved in multi-level marketing and for having founders who have been involved in large scale fraudulent business activiies in the past.
Based on claims made about this product, you should be able to derive the following benefits:
- Give skin around your eyes a significant and sudden moisture boost.
- Refresh and renew your eye skin.
- Revive the health and liveliness of tired skin.
- Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging.
- Over time and with regular maintenance, your eye skin will appear brighter and younger-looking.
What Are The Ingredients In Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches?
- Hydromoist: A proprietary ingredient that enhances your skin’s moisture content.
- SIG-1191: A proprietary antioxidant that also functions as a moisturizer.
- I-FIL4R: A proprietary complex of white lily and Brazilian ginseng that delivers anti-inflammatory properties that fade the appearance of multiple signs of skin aging.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Water: Supports your skin’s natural rejuvenation and healing mechanisms and helps speed up the process of turnover and renewal.
- Green Tea Extract: contains seriously high potency antioxidants that protect your skin cells from damage and deterioration.
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract: It has well-known age-defying properties, and it causes skin to tighten which, in turn, leaves your skin surface appear smoother and more refined.
- Bisabolol: Improves skin synthesis, it enhances your skin’s resilience against damaging environmental stressors and supports skin restructuring.
Directions to Use
Before applying Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches, cleanse your eye area, thoroughly ridding it of impurities, including stubborn makeup, while ensuring that the application area is grease-free. Take a pair of patches and stick one patch at a time to cover both eyes. Leave it on for at least 20 minutes before taking it off..
- Nerium Eye-V Hydrogel Patches is formulated with ThermoReact technology which improves the absorbency and potency of this product’s active ingredients so that these may become more easily assimilated by your skin.
- This product contains adenosine which helps revive the energy of your skin cells to complete much needed repairs as well as to speed up skin renewal.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network that makes it not very easily accessible.
- Nerium Eye-V Hydrogel Patches and its manufacturer do not have an official website that details product and contact information that suffers the credibility and accountability attached to its makers.
Does Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the many plant extracts included in this formula.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol, a preservative ingredient often added to cosmetics and personal care products.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches is a highly targeted anti-aging solution for your eye skin that soaks your skin in moisture. It has a fair lineup of ingredients that help deliver for you better moisturized and comfortably conditioned skin. However, little can be said about this product’s alleged anti-aging benefits, most especially when there are is a limited number of product reviews available to attest this product’s performance.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."