NeuLash Eyelash Enhancer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is NeuLash?
Despite support from actress Valerie Bertinelli, the mystery behind neuLash’s origin weakens the impact of the celebrity endorsement. The brand suggests a loose association with California-based Skin Research Laboratories in the promise of a free Skin Research Laboratories product, Magnesium Crystal Resurfacing Polish, with the purchase of neuLash serum.
Table of Contents [Show]
At $150 per tube, the liquid eyeliner-like product suggests extended eyelash life and the transition from weak, brittle lashes to thicker, longer lashes that look healthier in four weeks of use.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
NeuLash – Does It Really Work?
With an impressive safety assessment on the product page, neuLash promises to also protect lashes from the environment and the destructive effects of temporary cosmetic treatments, practices and procedures. Promising active eyelash technology, neuLash contains Provitamin B5, pumpkin seed extract, amino acids, Biotin, Hylaluronic acid and Isopropyl Cloprostenate–a derivative of prostaglandin, a fatty acid naturally found in the body to promote cell growth that is also used as an active ingredient in glaucoma drugs that have been linked to eyelash growth. These ingredients which make up the Triple-Action Formula deliver intense conditioning, hydration, strength, elasticity, length and increased volume.
What are the Ingredients in NeuLash?
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Amino acids: This ingredient promote the look of strength and protect the lashes.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Benefits of NeuLash
- neuLash received high praise from consumers.
- The neuLash website provides an informative ingredient list.
- This product strength and protect the lashes. Although there are very few reviews online to back this claim.
Disadvantages of NeuLash
- neuLash is nearly identical to RapidLash but costs $100 more.
- Results photos show the potential for darkened eyelids.
- Company information is ambiguous.
- Limited reviews are available online.
Final Verdict : NeuLash Eyelash Enhancer
Trust in neuLash active eyelash technology is shaken due to result photos with darkened eyelids and the absence of clear company information. Celebrity endorsements and questionable result photos aside, the glowing third-party reviews is all that maintains neuLash’s contender status as an effective eyelash enhancement product. With an identical ingredient list to the cheaper RapidLash brand, neuLash may only appeal to those who believe results must accompany a high price tag.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."