Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner?
For just $8.49 for an 8.5 fl. oz. bottle of Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner, you can give your skin access to a quality toner that is gentle and will not strip your skin of natural oils that keep it constantly hydrated and moisturized.
Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner cleans skin thoroughly without employing alcohol which dries out skin and leaves it more prone to damage and aging. Eliminate skin impurities, prevent blemishes, and avoid the unsightly growth of acne, blackheads and whiteheads without the sting with Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner. Although this product contains fragrance which could lead to skin irritation.
Neutrogena has earned a reputation for being a beauty staple on every ladies’ nightstand, and for being the top skincare and hair care brand recommended by dermatologists.
Before Neutrogena was acquired in 1994 by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., it already has built a loyal following among consumers and medical skin professionals, first under the Natone brand and later, as Neutrogena.
Today, Neutrogena is one of the top brands for hypoallergenic and non comedogenic skincare, hair care and cosmetics products around the world.
Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner – Does It Really Work?
Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner: Neutrogena Alcohol-Free toner is specially formulated to provide clean, refreshing toning without the harsh, drying effects of alcohol.
The product is infused with Ceteth-24, a mild cleansing agent that effectively draws out skin impurities and rids skin of dirt and excess oils. Antiseptic and moisturizing ingredients follow through to prevent skin infections and promote hydration.
What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Panthenol: This ingredient acts as a Moisturizing and skin conditioning agents.
- Polysorbate 20: This ingredient Stabilizers and texturizers.
How To Apply Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Wash and cleanse skin thoroughly.
- Apply Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner on skin with a cotton ball.
Benefits Of Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
- Product will not strip skin of natural oils thus, will not dry out skin.
- Does not leave a greasy feel.
- Effectively draws our skin impurities and clogs out pores. Although Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner
- Product contains ingredients that are well known to cause skin and eye irritations.
- Contains very little amount and variety of moisturizers which are important to lock in moisture and prevent water loss.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner Have Any Side Effects?
- Product contains alcohols, parabens and fragrance ingredients that have been proven to cause mild to severe skin irritations among men and women who have hypersensitivity to these ingredients.
- Product contains parabens which have been proven to mimic estrogen, and thus is capable of adversely affecting natural body processes that are controlled and regulated by estrogen. When it comes to breast cancer, some studies have pointed to the potential risk of parabens to lead to the development of malignant tumors. Although studies remain contradicting and thus, inconclusive, it’s always more beneficial to err on the side of caution.
Final Verdict : Neutrogena Alcohol Free Face Toner
Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner does leave a feeling of instant, deep and fresh cleansing while eliminating skin impurities and tightening your pores. Following a deeper understanding of product ingredients however, Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner may not be as completely beneficial as it is perceived to be, most especially on your health but, if you and your skin can tolerate these ingredients, the product may still do wonders for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."