Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20 Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & moreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector?
This product is brought to you by Johnson and Johnson as one of the product offerings under Neutrogena. One of the world’s largest multinational companies, J&J manages this label under its Consumer Division, along with other well-known skin care products such as Aveeno and Clean & Clear. In terms of business participation, J&J competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20, US $9 for a 1.0 oz, is an anti-aging product that combines the wrinkle-correcting power of retinol and the protective power of sunscreen, and it comes with a tint.
Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help restore your skin back to its youthful health and appearance.
- Smoothen fine lines instantly and over the longer term.
- Leave your skin with an instantly flawless, instantly natural glow.
What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector?
- Octinoxate (7.0%) and Octisalate (3.0%): Chemical sunscreen agents that give your skin well-rounded UVA and UVB protection.
- Titanium Dioxide: Provides added physical sun blocking function while simultaneously working to improve the appearance of your skin’s surface.
- Retinol and Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A derivatives that hasten skin regeneration and turnover while also inhibiting melanin formation to help bring out your flawless complexion.
- Pentylene Glycol: This ingredient is used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative. However, can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and hives from too many mast skin cells.
How to apply Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector
- Use Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector every morning following a fresh cleansing and toning routine.
Benefits of Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector
- Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector is available in six shades to cater to different skin tones.
- This product combines instant and longer-term wrinkle correction with sun protection for a well-rounded daily care for your skin.
Disadvantages of Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector
- The formula includes retinol components which are well-known not to be able to withstand degradation when exposed to heat and sunlight, rendering this ingredient useless for daytime application.
- This product Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector reviews indicate that this formula can cause skin irritations.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Neutrogena Anti-Aging Perfector:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, retinol, and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various cancers due to PEGS.
- Increased risk for hormone fluctuations, and associated diseases and organ dysfuntions due to chemical sunscreen agents, BHT and parabens.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Spf 20 evidently had the best interest of your aging and maturing skin in mind when it formulated this product. It would have been a great addition to your routines if it weren’t for retinol. Not everyone can tolerate retinol and, it also isn’t ideal for daytime application.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."