Neutrogena Healthy Defense Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Neutrogena Healthy Defense?
As per the manufacturer,Neutrogena Healthy Defense is a daily moisturizer used to combat incidental sun exposure and premature aging.Neutrogena is considered an industry mainstay. It is definitely a skin care force to be reckoned with. Neutrogena Healthy Defense is formulated to counteract both UVA and UVB rays. Healthy Defense is created to go on light weight and greaseless but may cause warm feeling on skin.
In comparison to it competition, the Neutrogena website lacks features that may other wise incline the visitor to stay longer. The content vaguely persuades the visitor to purchase the product. Which is unfortunate because in my experience Neutrogena is far superior to competitors in the same market.
Neutrogena Healthy Defense is comprised of SPF 30, Vitamin E and B5 which protects the skin from damage caused by free radical agents in the environment. When applied the product is light weight, non greasy and fragrance free. While the product can be used alone it is also capable of being worn in conjunction with makeup with out interfering with application or appearance. Further more Neutrogena Healthy Defense comes in two forms light and tinted.It is sold at $15.99 on its official site.
What are the Ingredients in Neutrogena Healthy Defense?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: This form of vitamin C gives antioxidative protection to the skin while helping you achieve a brighter and radiant skin complexion.However it also contains redness and warm feeling of the skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol: used to make creams feel lighter, help other ingredients to penetrate your skin, and as a preservative.
Benefits of Neutrogena Healthy Defense
- Healthy Defense is manufactured by Neutrogena.
- The product provides protection from both UVA and UVB rays but may cause skin irritation.
- The product can be purchased in two forms light and tinted.
- The product can be applied alone or in conjunction with make up.
Disadvantages of Neutrogena Healthy Defense
- The webpage is vague.
- The website does not provide complimentary samples or coupons.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- It also contains Ascorbic Acid which leads to redness or warm feeling on skin.
Final Verdict: Neutrogena Healthy Defense
Neutrogena Healthy Defense is both effective at combating harmful UVA and UVB rays, and aging while still maintaining a reasonable cost. In addition the manufacturer has created a product that is non irritating, hypoallergenic and will not clog pores. Not only is Neutrogena is a trusted name in skin care it can be compared to more expensive department store creams that ultimately provide the same results.It also offers 30 days return policy. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Consumers of Neutrogena Healthy Defense are very satisfied with the results achieved. In some instances it was sited that Healthy Defense was temporarily replaced by designer creams. However the consumers immediately discontinued use and reverted back to Healthy Defense.
Neutrogena does its self a disservice by not including more features to the visitor. Adding testimonials, samples, coupons, live chat, and consultations would increase the amount of time a visitor spent at the site and thus convert to sales.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."